[S5] Go to hell, trick his parents-in-law into going to the human world...

Start from the beginning

An Wuyan nodded frantically, "Husband, you are so handsome. I love you so much. Where is your home? Take me there quickly. I can't help but have sex with you for more than a dozen times!"

"..."

"..."

Teacher Yangtou also turned into a gentle middle-aged man. He coughed and said, "The prince has to go back to school with me to go through the relevant procedures. I have already contacted the palace, and the demon king will come to pick you up in person." (Teacher Yangtou - The sheep-headed teacher)

"Demon, Demon King?"

An Wuyan showed such a surprised look for the first time since he met Chris. Teacher Yangtou was very proud of this, "Of course, the person standing in front of you is the only son of the current fourth-generation Demon King and the future fifth-generation Demon King. His Royal Highness Prince Chris."

"Our prince is very powerful. He has been sleeping for three hundred years since he was born. He is one of the few powerful demons in history!" It's a pity that sex education was not done well, allowing this inferior human being to take advantage of the loophole. Teacher Yangtou was indignant. This was the only prince he had ever taught. What a high honor it was! As a result, he failed to complete even a single intimidation mission under his guidance, and he was so angry that he died.

An Wuyan leaned in Chris' arms blankly, "I thought you were just an ordinary male college student... So what if you are a prince? Haven't you been raised by me for half a year?" Speaking of this, he became angry again, "The prince pretends to be a beast and will play with me."

Teacher Yangtou was speechless. How could this person imagine anything as fun? The most important thing is that the prince still likes it.

Not long after, several stretch cars emitting purple light stopped in front of them, and a pair of good-looking men and women got out. The demons who were still walking around knelt on the ground, and the street suddenly became quite in an instant.

Teacher Yangtou also knelt down, and the lady slowly came over and raised her hand to touch An Wuyan's face.

An Wuyan subconsciously took a step back to avoid her hand. The lady smiled and said, "Human...my son, is this your chosen partner?"

Chris nodded, "Yes, mother."

"He looks ordinary, what do you like about him?" The Queen saw An Wuyan's bulging belly and said disdainfully: "Humans, this is the only way to capture a man's heart."

An Wuyan was furious. After all, he was a billionaire CEO with extraordinary looks. How many men and women in the world wanted to climb into his bed? As a result, as soon as he came here, he was said to be ordinary in appearance and indecent in style? He had just seen many demons having sex on the roadside. How could he be more indecent than these people?

The Demon King glanced casually and said, "If you have nothing to do, get in the car and go back to the palace. Chris, you go to school first and do your homework."

Chris squeezed An Wuyan's palm and set up a demonic barrier on him. He couldn't guess what his parents meant and was afraid that his parents would kill An Wuyan while he was away.

The Demon King sneered: "Chris, do you not trust your father?"

Chris nodded, and the Demon King and the Demon Queen choked. This kid is good at everything, but he didn't like to give them face.

An Wuyan was naturally sitting in a car with the two future parents. Although the car looked good on the outside, it only had an ordinary bench and a small table inside, without many modern functions.