"Fuck," she gasped, arching her back as Megan expertly worked her magic. "That feels so good."
Megan smirked around Ashley's wet folds. She loved making her cum; it was like playing a game with her own personal puppet. But this wasn't just some mindless pleasure; Megan enjoyed this power she held over Ashley.

"You like that, don't you?" she teased, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "You're my little toy, aren't you?"

Ashley squirmed under Megan's touch, caught between pleasure and frustration. She wanted more; she craved more – but there was still a part of her that hesitated.

"Don't tease me," Ashley pleaded breathlessly. "Please. I need you."

Megan grinned wickedly as she increased the pressure of her tongue against Ashley's throbbing clit. The sound of Ashley's moans filled the room, mingling with their heated breaths.

Megan slid two of her fingers inside Ashley's wet pussy, curling them instantly hitting her g spot. Ashley gasped at the sudden intrusion, but it only made her more desperate. She moaned loudly, urging Megan to continue.

Megan pulled back slightly, teasingly torturing Ashley with a light touch before sliding in again. Each time she pulled out, Ashley's breaths grew shallow and her lips parted in frustration.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered, arching her back once more. "Just fuck me already!"

Megan stood up, a wicked smirk playing on her lips as she lined her dick with Ashley's wet pussy. The head of her dick rubbed against Ashley's entrance, teasing her mercilessly. She could feel the mingling heat between them, the undeniable desire that coursed through their veins.

"You ready for this?" Megan taunted, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Afraid that little toy of yours can't handle what I'm about to give you?"

Ashley hesitated for a moment, uncertainty clouding her eyes. The pleasure had already begun to overwhelm her, but the thought of taking Megan inside stirred a mixture of apprehension and excitement deep within her core.

"Fuck it," she muttered under her breath, surrendering to the overwhelming urge to let go. She locked eyes with Megan, determination replacing hesitation in those dark pools. "Fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked before."

With a swift thrust, she buried herself deep inside Ashley, feeling the tightness enclose her. Ashley gasped, her body jolting forward as Megan filled her completely. The sensation was intense and overwhelming – a mix of pleasure and discomfort that made Ashley feel alive. Her nails dug into the countertop, desperately seeking support as she moaned uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck," she managed to breathe out, struggling to find her balance. "You feel so fucking good."

Megan chuckled darkly, tightening her grip on Ashley's hips. With each powerful thrust, she claimed every inch of Ashley's body as her own. The friction between them intensified with each movement a symphony of moans and swearing filling the room.

Ashley writhed beneath Megan, surrendering to the pleasure that consumed them both. Her mind fogged with desire; all she could focus on was the sensation of being filled by Megan's throbbing dick.

Megan's hand tangled in Ashley's hair, gripping it tightly as she mercilessly pounded into her. The sound of their moans and the slapping of flesh filled the room, echoing with a raw intensity that echoed their unbridled desire. Ashley's cries grew louder, punctuated by desperate pleas for more.

"Fuck, daddy, fuck me harder!" she screamed, her voice dripping with both pain and pleasure. As if sensing Ashley's desperate need, Megan increased the intensity of her thrusts, driving deeper into her with each stroke.

"This pussy is mine," Megan said "you arent allowed ot fuck anybody else"

"Yes daddy it's all yours" Ashley moaned.

"Say it again" Megan demanded as she countinued to fuck Ashley".

"This pussy is yours daddy" See screamed.

Ashley's body quivered beneath Megan's, she could feel getting close. But Megan wouldn't let her relinquish control so easily. Her grip tightened in Ashley's hair and a wicked smirk played on her lips as she leaned forward to whisper in Ashley's ear.

"Cum for daddy?" Megan said.

Ashley's breath hitched as Megan's words sent a jolt of anticipation through her body. The mixture of pleasure and pain was overwhelming, she couldnt last any more..

Ashley's body trembled as the waves of pleasure washed over her, finally unleashing the pent-up desire that had been building inside her for what felt like an eternity. Her walls clenched around Megan's throbbing cock, milking it thoroughly as she screamed in ecstasy.

"Fuck!" Ashley gasped, her voice filled with raw desperation and satisfaction. "I'm coming! I'm fucking coming!"

"Me too" Megan moaned.

Megan smirked down at Ashley, a flicker of pride in her eyes as she witnessed the intensity of their shared climax. She continued thrusting into Ashley with determination, driving them both closer to the edge.

As Ashley's orgasm peaked, her body shaking uncontrollably. Pleasure spreading through every inch of her being and she surrendered completely to the overwhelming sensations. Tears streamed down her face as she rode out the last waves of pleasure, her back arching against the countertop.
When finally, the intensity subsided, Ashley collapsed onto the counter, spent and content. She drew in slow, deep breaths, trying to gather herself after such a mind-blowing release.

"Fuck that was amazing" Ashley said breathless.