270. Mickey sees Mineil's bonding 1

Start from the beginning

While talking on a professional call, Mickey went to the balcony and was looking inside.

Neil cooked some paranthas quickly while Mini combed Arya's hair.

Mini: (holding the pin in her mouth) Hmm.. mmm.. mm...

Neil: Ha Ha.... bas do min... la raha hu...

Mini: (still holding the pin) Hmm... mmm...

Neil: Pata hai late ho rahe hai... do min just...

She was making Arya's hair buns while Neil fed Arya the breakfast by blowing the morsels, for them to be edibly cool.

Mickey was confused as how Neil understood what Mini meant but thought maybe it was a routine for them so but didn't understand how and why Neil was so immersed in their routine.

He noticed Neil went to the kitchen and turned his parantha on the pan while Mini opened the shelf to take out something and bent down. Neil closed the shelf before she could get up. A spoon fell from her hand and while picking it up, she bent to the floor and Neil kept his hand on the table's corner before she gets up. It was all so subconscious that even they didn't realise.

Taking off the parantha from the pan, Neil went downstairs with Arya.

Mini packed her tiffin and water bottle and kept them in her bag.

As his call got over, he came out of the balcony but before he could speak anything,

Mini went downstairs and gave Arya her bag and her water bottle.

Mickey saw that Neil was tying the shoe lace for Arya and Mini made Arya wear her bag.

Mini bent and pecked her on her cheek.

Mini: Bye Chutanki!

Arya pecked her cheek too.

Arya: Bye Veerbalika!

She went with Neil.

Mini came upstairs then.

Mickey: Arya Neil ke saath gayi?

Mini: Ha bus stand tak Neil jaata hai chodne jab Rani di nahi hoti to....

Mickey: Okay.... ek baat puchu?..

Mini: Ha puch na...

Mickey: Neil aur teri friendship kaise hui?... Mujhe pata nahi kyu aisa laga ki tujhe phir se vahi 5 saal pehli wali cheerful Mini banane me uska shayad bahot bada haath hai... Care bhi karta hai banda teri...

Mini: (to avoid the convo now, looked behind him and pretentedly waved) Hi Preet!

Mickey stood up in shock: Kya?... (closed his eyes tightly) Sorry Preet.... bina bataye aana pada... vo actually tujhe surprise dena tha...

Mini laughed out loud.

Mickey opened his eyes and saw Mini laughing. He confusedly turned and looked at the stairs. There was no one.

Mickey: (sat with a sigh) Bahot bura prank tha yeh.... Mujhe sach me heart attack se maarna chahti hai kya?

Mini laughed with teasing expressions.

Mini: Preet ko kab batana hai?.... Kal Delhi se aane waali hai vo.... Aaj hi bula lu?

Mickey: Nahi yaar... 

Mini: Kyu?

Mickey: I don't want ki usko pata chale... I want to surprise her.... Vaise bhi... Mera 5 saal se wait kar rahi hai vo... main kya 50 ghante nahi kar sakta?... Let her come aaram se.