248. Lala Uncle knows Mini's case

Late night, Mineil were sitting in the balcony, waiting for their call to tell them what happened when the doorbell rang.

Mineil stepped down. Mini was behind Neil and he opened the door. Just as the door opened, Vaishnavi hugged him and cried. Neil held her confusedly and Mineil got tensed.

Mineil: Kya hua?

Mini saw Bobby was also behind her.

Bobby also had tears in his eyes but smile on his face.

Mini: Bobby... Navi kuch to bolo yaar... Already bahot tension hai?

Bobby cleared his throat and said.

Bobby: 1.5 mahine baad sagaai hai.... 10th dec.... Kal shaadi ke date fix ho jayengi... Pandit ji ko bulaaya hai shaam ko.

Mineil got happy tears in their eyes too and a smile on their faces.

Neil: (patting on Vaishnavi's head) To tu ro kyu rahi hai Chubby.

Vaishnavi: (got emotional) Thank you yaar... Tum log nahi hote to kya hota....

She parted and hugged Mini.

Mini smiled at her understanding her getting emotional.

Mini: Bas bas... Chal ab bahot ho gaya rona dhona... (holding her by her shoulders) To be Bride Ms Vaishnavi Gill.

Vaishnavi chuckled emotionally and held Bobby's hand.

Vaishnavi: Yeh sab kuch sirf Bobby ki wajah se ho paaya hai... Inhone mere liye itna strongly stand liya apni hi family ke aage ki mujhe to yakeen hi nahi ho raha tha.

Mini: Aur Preet?

Bobby: Uss Aman se to shaadi nahi hi hone denge Daarji... At least meri shaadi tak to baat sambhli hi rahegi phir Preet bol rahi hai ki vo Delhi me hi job kar legi to humaare saath hi rahegi jab tak Mickey nahi aa jaata... Mickey ka career abhi vaha peak pe hai na... Once he gets a little free before this christmas.... usne kaha hai he will take a long break and return here.... Abhi apni family ko bata bhi nahi sakte the Mickey aur Preet ke relationship ke baare me nahi to pata nahi aur kitna bada tamaasha hota... par at least halt to mila Preet ke problems ko.

Neil: Siyappe to sort ho gaye na?

Both nodded.

Bobby: (to Vaishnavi) Ab kuch din aur... Phir meri Mrs ban jayengi aap... Yeh din enjoy karlo.

Mini: Aaye Haaye.... Kya baat boli hai Bobby.

Vaishnavi was whole red.

.

.

.

.

Next day, they together did the pooja preps and everything was set up by the night.

Dadu Biji, Naeem Bi and Vaishnavi also helped ArMiNeil in the preps but they noticed Mini doing the light work while Neil was doing almost every exerting work.

It was a little different from how Mini used to do the preps everytime excitedly and enthusiastically everything on her own but they thought maybe she is fine with Neil doing those stuff. 

Done with the decoration in the morning after sending Arya to the school, Mineil left for the restaurant on its time. 

Mini was inspecting the work to be done professionally while Neil was busy with the client meetings.

At the recess time, Mini left to pick up Arya and they came to the haveli. 

Biji and Naeem Bi sat to make some sweets and Mini was helping them too with Arya and Vaishnavi.