230. Traumatic incident part 30

She wasn't able to breath as Vaishnavi's words were ringing in her mind. She sat on the sofa struggling to pull even a single breath in.

Neil heard her gasp and woke up as he wasn't in deep sleep. He got up and looked at Mini, getting tensed.

Mini with her eyes closed. Neil picked her up immediately and took her upstairs in his room. Closed the door so that no voice came outside and Vaishnavi doesn't get disturbed. Mini sat on the bed restlessly clenched on the sheets and was trembling.

Neil hugged her tightly.

Neil: Relax Mini.... Calm down....

Mini snuggled more and more to him and said in between sobs.

Mini: Agar... agar tum nahi aa paate tab tak... to... to... mere... mere saath bhi.... vo... sab...

Neil too shivered listening to her words because what she was saying could have been reality if Neil would have reached much late.

Mini: M..main... main bhi... kuch.... kuch nahi kar paati... Mujhe bhi...

He hugged her tighter, wrapping her completely in his arms.

Neil: Shhh.... Mat socho aisa kuch.... pls mat socho....

Mini's trembles got calmed eventually when she dozed off in his arms due to the mental exhaustion.

Neil caressed her hair and let her sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

Afternoon, Downstairs,

Vaishnavi came out of her room after waking up and Bobby was still sleeping near her door. He had those tear marks on his face.

Vaishnavi sat on her knees beside him. She looked at him lovingly. She held his face delicately and rubbed off the tear marks.

Bobby woke up and saw Vaishnavi. Vaishnavi immediately flinched back in awkwardness.

They got up.

Bobby: I am Sorry.... Par meine aapki aur mini ki baaten sun li.... Sorry....

Vaishnavi: No its fine.... Vaise bhi mujhe aadat daal leni chahiye akele jeene ki...

Bobby: Matlab?

Vaishnavi: Mujhe pata hai yeh sab hone ke baad aap mujhe accept nahi karenge.... Isme aapki bhi to galti nahi hai.... I told you on the day you proposed me for marriage that in future you may feel that I didn't deserved you.... maine reason nahi bataaya tha par ab aapko pata hai na teen saal pehle kya hua tha aur ab to... situation hi worse hai... but I know ab to obviously I don't deserve you...

Bobby kept his hand on her mouth lightly...

Bobby: Kuch bhi bol rahi ho... Maine kab aise kaha... I love you yaar.... I know ki yeh sab aapke liye easy nahi hai... You would need time but.... mujhe chodne ki baat kyu kar rahi ho.... You are so brave.... Aapne akele apne abuse pe aawaz uthai.... Pata bhi hai ki duniya me kitne kam log itne brave hote hai....

Vaishnavi looked at Bobby.

Vaishnavi: To aap mere saath hai?.... Aap mujhe chodke nahi jayenge...?

Bobby: (held her hands) Nahi... Main to sorry bol raha tha kyunki aise bina bataaye kisi ki personal baatein sunna galat hai.... par kya karu.... itne dino se aap bilkul patthar hi ho gayi thi... Me dar gaya tha... Kabhi aapko phir se normal dekh bhi paunga ya nahi.... aur ek dar bhi tha ki kahin kuch bolte bolte kuch aur medical problem na ho jaaye... isiliye.... I listened... Sorry..