243. Bonavi shocked to see Mini's possessiveness

Sam turned to Neil.

Sam: Neil... Where did you vanish suddenly?... We were talking.... right?

Neil turned to her.

Neil: A... Yeah?

Sam: I was thinking if we can meet tomorrow evening at some cafe or restaurant... If you are free.

Neil: No... I am not... We have a flight....

Sam: Oh... Never mind.... We can meet at the morning.... Just a coffee together?... (hinting at him) You know... to know each other better... I guess.

Neil got the hint and was about to speak but then glanced at Mini, telling her to take over.

Mini chuckled and Sam looked at her.

Sam: What?

Mini: Amm... Hmmn.... 

Sam was standing Neil's other side. Mini walked behind Neil and kept her hand on his arm. Pushing lightly Neil to her place, she came in between him and Sam. 

Mini: (keeping her elbow on Neil's shoulder, smirked at Sam while talking to Neil with sarcasm spilling in her tone and dominant possessiveness in her aura) Answer her Neil. She's a pretty lady and will have other options too. She won't feel bad at her rejection..... Will you?.... Sam?

Bonavi and Adnan were looking at her wide eyed shocked with the switch of her cute adorable personality to a dominant possessive one.

Neil's lips tilted and he smiled while biting his lips while Mini smiled back at him. Their gaze at each other was intense enough to know that he's hers.

Sam: May I know who are you to just cling on him like that?

Mini: (snapped at her with killer vibes in her same sarcastic tone) The only one who has the right to do so!

Sam: What do you mean?

Mini: I mean exactly what I spoke.

Sam: Who are you to tell him what he should reply to me?

Mini: (smirking slayly) The one who owns him with pride for at least till the end of this life. (patting on her cheek giving sympathetic look) Try your luck in the next one, Sweetheart!

Sam: (to Vaishnavi) Tune to kaha tha he's not married?

Vaishnavi: Tune puri baat suni hi kaha thi.... I was about to tell you that he's getting engaged to his ladylove so don't even think about it but you just vanished.

Mini: It happens Navi... (looked at Neil) Ab mera Neil hai hi aisa to kya kar sakte hai na?.... (glancing at Sam while smirking) I am used to see girls getting dazzled at him.... (looking around to the jealous girls while having fun seeing their expressions) I know Neil's one interested glance can drive any single girl present here head over heels for him.

A girl from the group asked her.

Girl: Then don't you feel insecured?

Mini: Why would I ever be insecured?.... (looking at his eyes while his gaze were fixed on her since long) I know he's mine. Just mine.

The girls excused themselves after giving some jealous looks to Mini. Adnan and Bonavi was looking at Mini in amazement while she enjoyed the jealous looks for her. 

Once the girls went away, Mini chuckled and burst out laughing looking at Neil.

Neil: Le liye maze?... Mini Madam?

Mini: Over the limits!.... Maine kaha tha tumse right?... Possible hi nahi hai koi tum jaise handsome bande ko bhul jaye.... Dekh liya... Sab ki sab abhi bhi flat hi hai tumpe...