207. Traumatic incident part 7

He lifted her up again and walked further. It was a cliff from where the whole city was visible. He made her sit on the bench there. She was confused about why they are here.

Neil: Tumhe idhar isiliye laaya hu main taaki tum apne man ki cheekh nikaal sako.... Cry out.... Release your depressing frustration.... Leave all your thoughts aside and bring out your voice..... Scream out loud Mini.....

Mini looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Neil blinked his eyes at her.

Mini stood up and turning to the cliff, took a deep breath as she felt the fresh air on her face.

But as soon as she opened her mouth, before her voice could make a path out, her face got tensed lines and her breath stuck with her shrinking body. Neil held Mini by her shoulders and she took a breath in slowly.

He turned Mini to him and saw her fearful face, she had closed her eyes tightly.

Neil: Mini?

Mini's breathing got heavier and she was shivering all of a sudden. Neil knew it won't help if this continues.

Neil straightened himself and tightened his grip from soft to firm on her arms.

Neil: (loudly) Mini! Kholo aankhein! (He said in a dominant commanding tone)

He could sense from her face that her heart had sank with his tone but she still opened her eyes slowly and he continued with the same firm tone.

Neil: Aankhein band nahi karna ab....  (tightened his grip on her arms ensuring she doesn't get hurt) Aage ab kya aise khauf me hi jeena hai tumhe?.... Main khada hu na tumhare peeche.... Trust me and face it...  (He turned her the other side and now she was facing the cliff again) Nikaalo aaj vo dard.... Jitna zor se cheek sakti ho.... cheekho... Right now!.... Come on.... Do it.... Scream out....

Mini nodded slowly while Neil tightened his grip even more on her arm.

Neil: You can do it!... You can... Hmm?

Mini nodded again and he left her arms.

She went further and was standing near the cliff edge.

She again breathed in harder and clutched her fists. She opened her mouth and tried to bring out her voice shivering badly. But she didn't gave up and pressing her hand on his chest, she finally screamed out loud. No matter how loud her scream was, Neil felt relaxed as at least after a whole week of her heart piercing silence, she could bring out her voice.

While screaming out, She slowly felt weak and fell on her knees with her hands falling to the ground. Neil tensely walked to her.

After the scream, she gasped hard for air, raising her chin and coughed badly.

Neil saw her bending further and was going to fall on the ground directly on her face. Neil couldn't understand how she got so much weak by just a scream but before her face could hit on the ground, he kept his hand beneath.

Sitting on his knees beside her, He raised her face and let her head rest on his torso, wrapping her in his arms protectively to let her feel safe and caressing her head, patting lightly too.

Neil: (in his gentle voice) Aaram se... Relax...

She snuggled on his chest, still coughing hard.

Neil: Calm down.... Bas... Bas.... Relax....

Hearing some gasps in between the coughs, he holding her head by her nape moved a little back and looked at her. She with her closed eyes, was still breathing heavily but was trying to calm down.