196. Vaishnavi terrified

Two days later, Mini was leaving the office with Vaishnavi as usual. When in the basement, someone pulled Vaishnavi with a strong jerk behind the wall while Mini was looking in her phone while walking. She turned behind to see Vaishnavi vanished and was confused. She heard some whispers from behind the wall and peeped.

A person had caged Vaishnavi between his arms and the wall and Vaishnavi was shivering and trembling while crying and his hand was on her mouth.

Veer: Hairaani hui mujhe jail ke bahar dekh ke na... haina?

Mini grabbed his collar from behind and pulled him away from her.

Mini: Who the hell are you?.... (jerking him backwards) Stay away from her!

Vaishnavi saw her and held her hand in her shivering one, being hell terrified.

Vaishnavi: Chal yaha se... Pls.... Tu chal abhi...

Mini: Tu dar mat... Main hu na...

Vaishnavi: Bilkul chup... Chal tu yaha se abhi ke abhi... I can't let anything happen to you...

Mini was going to say something but the person came in front of her and moving his gaze on Mini, smirked.

Person: Beautiful ha.

Vaishnavi pulled Mini behind her, tightening her grip on her hand and Mini wasn't able to understand why is she reacting like this.

Vaishnavi: Tum dur raho iss se... Don't you dare think.

Veer held her hand and pulled her closer to him which she struggled to free.

Veer: To tu hi chal na.... Pichli baar ki kasar baaki hai abhi...

Vaishnavi winced at his tight grip.

Vaishnavi: (trembling with fear) Leave me Veer.... Ah...

Mini's teeth clenched and she freed her hand.

Mini: (pushing him away) Jab usne bola leave me to sunayi nahi diya tujhe?

Veer: (taking steps towards them again) Why don't you try to make me hear you?... Ms Beautiful.

Vaishnavi: (held her hand) Mini... Chal plz....

Mini: (glaring at her) Shh... Chod mera haath... Aisehi nahi jaungi main.

Vaishnavi left her hand seeing her glare.

Veer: To kya vichaar hai?..... Wanna have fun?

Mini: (slapped him straight on his face) Get the hell out of here.

He fell on the ground as Mini had hit him with the highest pressure.

Vaishnavi was shocked.

Veer: (standing up pointing his finger on her) Aye... ladki hai tu... apni had me reh.... Samjhi?

Mini: (twisted his hand badly and kicked him on the back of his knee to make him fall on the ground again) You bloody hell stay in your limits..... I am a Karate Black Belt.... Tujh jaise ko to main yaha se sidha shamshaan bhejne ki taaqat rakhti hu... Samjha na?.... (kicking him) Nikal.... Bloody Bastard!

Veer: (enragedly) Bahot pachtaegi tu.... Bahot pachtaegi...

Mini: Jaata hai ya arthi ka intezaar karega?

Veer went away from there.

Still looking at his walking away figure, Vaishnavi asked Mini.

Vaishnavi: Tu sach me Black Belt hai?

Mini: Ha... Tabhi to bola uss kamine ko.....

Vaishnavi sighed.

As he left, Mini turned and saw Vaishnavi was drenched in sweat. She breathed in deeply and fell down on her knees, seemed out of strength. Mini worriedly came to her and held her by her shoulders, sitting on her knees beside her.