We Are The Five Warriors

Start from the beginning

Yamcha:Just put 'em down quick.

Krillin:Don't worry. It's me. I remember everything From the last tournament...Including the roar of the crowd.

(Crowd Cheering)

Baba turn her head behind her palace call the first fighter today.

Fortuneteller Baba:Fangs, the Vampire, come forth.

Krillin:"Fangs, the Vampire"? You gotta' be kiddin' me.

Fortuneteller Baba:(Crackling)

A one bat came out inside the building by hearing her calling his name flying towards the ring.

Upa/Goku/Sakura:(Gasps)

Krillin:A bat?! This is a joke, right? I'm a fighter, not a zookeeper!

The vampire bat started to poof with smoke revert into a human form. He has a brown spikey hair, blue skin, sharp teeth, two purple boxing gloves, red circle armband hang on his right arm, green shorts, and white bandages wrapped on his feet and ankles. He is a vampire and a Muay Thai fighter.

Fangs:(Laughing)

Goku:Whoa! How did he do that?

Sakura:When vampires bite people's necks to used sharp teeth suck their blood, normal human's will turn into a vampire and can shapeshifting into a vampire bat anytime.

Goku:Whoa! So that's how it goes? Oh gosh, I don't believe it!

Upa:Y-Your explanation kinda makes sense, but it really terrifies m-me!

Sakura:Don't worry upa, that's not gonna happened for any of us. I was only explained to goku how vampires turned into a bat.

Upa:Oh in that case, I believe in you.

They turn their heads to look back at the ring. Fangs raise both arms, he bow down for a second then he do his tip toeing odd dance.

Fangs:(Grunting, Grunting)

Krillin:Whoa! That guy needs a tan.

Yamcha:What, is he gonna Dance or fight?

Fortuneteller Baba:Now, let the match begin.

The vampire man stops dancing facing krillin putting up his fighting stance with a creepy smile on his face. The bald monk fighter also putting up his fighting stance with his confident smirk.

Krillin:(Thoughts:Hm. This Weirdo doesn't stand a chance.)

Both of them face to face each other waiting for baba's signal to start the fight.

Baba:Ready, Set, and Go!

Krillin:(Thoughts:I was hoping For a little challenge...Oh well.)

Krillin was the first one to charge, but then again, fangs doing his odd dance making the bald monk fighter animated fall.

Fangs:(Mumbling)

Krillin:You got lucky. But that Won't happen again.

The bald monk fight let his guard down, fangs swing his leg to kick his face and punch him two times.

Fangs:(Yelling)

Krillin:(Groaning)

Fangs:(Crackles)

Krillin:Don't go getting carried away. That was a lucky shot And I'm not going to Give you a second one. You don't know who You're messin' with!