A Real Bind

Previously on Dragon Ball…Fearing Goku and Mitsuko would attack The Red Ribbon Army By themselves, Bulma dispatched A probe to search For her two friends and Any sign of trouble. Determining her Suspicion was valid; She assembled Yamcha and The others to assist Goku and Mitsuko In their risky assault. Meanwhile, Commander Red anxiously Awaited the return of Mercenary Tao and the Dragon Balls Hoping was to have taken by from the two young warriors However, it was Goku and Mitsuko Not the hired assassin, Who prevailed and was now on his Way to face the maniacal tyrant. No matter the cost, Goku and Mitsuko was determined To retrieve the Dragon Balls In Commander Red’s possession. For only with all seven Balls could they summon The Eternal Dragon and Restore life to Upa’s father or more importantly, the black suited girl mitsuko or other known as sakura her real name and identity wouldn’t forget her revenge for what they’ve did on her precious home island and the love she held dear her adoptive parents Ryu and rose hilari including the people of her island must be avenged by the help of her boyfriend. And so, Goku, Mitsuko and their friends Have embarked on their most Perilous adventure yet. One that will lead Them to war against The entire Red Ribbon empire. It’s time! The final showdown has begun!

__

With Yamcha and the others riding the capsule plane, flying fast above the clouds the ex-bandit take in charge to drive on its way at the red ribbon army headquarters.

Yamcha:So far, so good. The navigational radar is clear And all systems check out.

He looked at the map in front of him.

We’ve now reached Cruising altitude.

Oolong:This trip is as far From a cruise as you can get!

Bulma:I don’t know why we even Bothered to bring him. All he does is Think about himself!

Oolong:Why risk my life? Give me one good reason.

Yamcha:You’re going; it’s not Up for discussion! Anyway, I can Remember a time or two When Goku and his partner mitsuko helped You out of a jam!

Turtle:Uh, Excuse me, Yamcha? Do you think there’s Anything that an old turtle Like me can do to help?

Until blonde haired launch pointed her gun against the sea creature for creeping him out but not just him, master roshi, oolong, puar and bulma did the same scared at blonde haired launch's bad side.

Launch(Blonde Hair):I think we could Put ya to good use! Yes sir, turtle soup will Make a nice victory meal!

Master Roshi/Bulma/Oolong/Puar/Turtle:(Screamed)

Turtle:No, Launch, No!

Oolong:That girl is nuts!

Yamcha:Hey, Master Roshi?

Master Roshi:Yeah, son?

Yamcha:Do you have any idea Where Krillin ran off to?