The Notorious Mercenary

Last time on Dragon Ball...Goku and his disguise girlfriend mitsuko two young warriors or lovers working together to search led them To the land of Korin, Where they discovered Captain Yellow of the Red Ribbon Army In the midst of another scheme To steal a Dragon Ball.

Bora:What's that?

Goku quickly sent The despicable captain's plans Into a tailspin, and second mitsuko doing a job to rescue on her helpful magic powers and Made some new friends.

Mitsuko:(Giggled) Hi!

Goku:(Chuckled) Hel-lo!

Their good deeds Did not go unrewarded.

Goku:The Four-Star Dragon Ball! I can't believe we finally found My Grandpa's Dragon Ball! Isn't it great mitsuko?!

Mitsuko:(Laughing) Yay! Yay! Yay! We finally found it! We finally found it together! Your grandpa's four star dragon ball! My mentor and my dearest friend!

Goku/Mitsuko:(Celebrating)

Meanwhile, At Red Ribbon headquarters, Plans were being made to cut Goku and Mitsuko's celebration short!

Commander Red:Listen up, Yellow!

Fed up with the Repeated failure of his men, Commander Red has called in Some outside help; The world's most Notorious assassin...

???:I'm Mercenary Tao.

__

At red ribbon army's headquarters, the most notorious assassin named mercenary tao has been summoned by the commander red and Officer Black. He step inside the office to begin their meeting today.

Commander Red:Thanks for meeting me, Mercenary Tao. We have this situation-

Mercenary Tao:One thing before We get started...I must tell you my Fee is very expensive.

Commander Red:Ah, I can assure you, If you complete our mission, We will pay you handsomely.

Mercenary Tao:Then my going rate......is ten billion a head.

Officer Black:Ten... billion apiece?

Mercenary Tao:Did I stutter? Though, I am having a Special 20th anniversary sale. For a limited time only, You get a quality slaying At a bargain price. All services are Fifty percent off.

Commander Red:(Gasps)

Mercenary Tao:You heard right. A measly five...Billion... zeni.

Commander Red:That's... reasonable.

Officer Black:How can we be Sure, though...That you are who You say you are?

Mercenary Tao:Would you like to try me out?

Officer Black:Oh, no, that Won't be necessary.

Mercenary Tao:That's what I thought. Since my important discussion has already been settled about financial bills, it's your turn to tell me about my task mission why don't you?

Commander Red:It would be a great opportunity to kill with all your hearts content. A greatest consideration to keep your word so I'll start explaining about your request is.

Mercenary Tao:I'm all ears then.

___

Back with the four groups at the sacred lands, Bora and Upa was really curious about the seven magic dragon balls why would the evil red ribbon army wanted it so much so the two young warriors decided to tell them everything about since they are good people to be with.