Pilaf and the mysterious force

In the smoky air, an evil plot is brewing one as wicked as the man who speaks it into existence.

Purple creature:(Screech!)

???:Shhhhh!.....kill them.

It is a beautiful day. One that does not go unnoticed by Goku and Sakura as they soars across the sky aboard Goku's Flying Nimbus. New to the world, our two young heroes is captivated by the splendor of the ever-changing landscape around them. However, Sakura seems clever enough and goku is about to learn an important lesson: Always watch where your going.

Goku:Whoa-AAAHH Uh-Uh-haa-haa-uh!

Sakura:AHHHHHHH! G-GOKUUU!

Goku:WHOOOAHHH! SAKURAAA!

Sakura:(Grunting!) Hold on! I'm coming!

She wasted no time but to activated fire jet one of her fire bending skills she flies towards Goku so fast like a rocket to save her boyfriend before he falls down the pit of a sharp rock spikes then she got him grabbing both of his hands.

Goku:Phew! That was close! For a second there, I would be turned myself into swiss cheese! Thanks a lot Sakura I owe you one (Chuckled!)

Sakura:(Giggle!) Next time Goku, you really should keep on eye on the road.

Goku:(Chuckled) Oh Oops! I'll drive properly this time sorry about that!

Sakura:That's alright I'm always getting used to you!

Goku:(Chuckled) Okay then...Nimbus!

Goku's nimbus cloud flying towards them and hop on to continue soar at the sky.

Goku/Sakura:HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHEEEE!!!

Though Goku's quest to find his Grandfather's Four-Star Dragon Ball and His girlfriend Sakura's quest to find the absence of her adoptive parents is sure to be fraught with peril, they never forgets to enjoy the moment and absorb the wonders they sees before them. Whether it's chasing a herd of wild buffalo across the open plains, or diving into a soft nest of fruit trees for an afternoon snack, Goku and Sakura savors each experience and takes nothing for granted. Growing up in a mountain forest, with his grandfather gohan to keep him company including Ryu's daughter, Goku and Sakura was isolated from the outside world and all it has to offer. Both good and evil. To them, a breadbasket is as marvelous as the stars in the sky; but they are yet to realize that it is both who is truly extraordinary.

Goku:Y-u-m, y-u-ooh? That's strange...

Sakura:Hm? What's strange Goku? (Burp!) Excuse me.

Goku:Take a look at this Sakura I wonder if this thing is broken? Whoa! Got one! Hahaha!

Sakura:Aha what a relief! I guess we found one huh? We will going to find your grandfather four star ball in no time you'll see!

Goku:(Chuckled) with you on my side, there is no way they can stop us from doing it!

Sakura:(Giggle) now that's what I called high spirits!

She leaned closer to him pressed her lips kissing his cheek then nuzzled her head on his right shoulder. Goku makes a happy grinned on his face he wrapped his arms around her shoulders he did the same to kiss her back at the cheek while Goku's flying nimbus soared in the sky.

___

Pilaf's POV:

(Pilaf's nightmare)

Ape Goku:ROAAAR!!!

I see a monstrous gigantic ape was goku is obliterated my precious castle crashing everywhere I heared the giant ape roared with the full moon. And next, I heared the second ape roared besides him is Sakura she thrust her giant fist on my castle a few times then she fire a dangerous beam on her mouth with an explosion.