Tao Attacks

Previously on Dragon Ball...Danger descended upon the Normally tranquil land of Korin.

Upa:My Daddy!

Bora, protector Of this sacred land, Found himself locked In a bitter struggle With the ruthless Mercenary Tao.

Bora:(Yells)

Mercenary Tao:Here, have your spear.

Goku Looked on in horror As the fight took a Sudden, deadly turn. But by the time he moved in to Help, Bora was being ceased on mid air surrounded himself by a round shaped barrier is summoned by mitsuko used her defensive magic saving his life right on time.

Upa:Father! Waaah! Waaah! I'm really happy that your safe that mitsuko saved you! (Sobbing)

Bora:Upa.....forgive me for worrying you my son. Thank you for saving me.

Mitsuko:Of course, your welcome.

Defender of the sacred land bora thank the black suited warrior deeply for rescuing from certain death which goku was really proud of her actions. Now the two young warriors is determined to take mercenary down to the count. But will those two be any match for the Red Ribbon Army's hired thug? Mercenary Tao gets down to Business in today's episode Of Dragon Ball!

__

At the sacred land of korin, it was an intense silence when the wind blows passing through two young warriors stand side by side each other not feeling themselves scared. They're glaring at the notorious assassin and his face looked the same as well calmly so three fighters are getting ready for a challenging fight.

Mercenary Tao:(Chuckled)...It's time for me sending you two brats at your graves.

Mitsuko:You won't get your hopes up on that.

Goku:I remember you said those red ribbon gave you a job to kill anybody or whatever you want. And the only thing you cared about is money, makes you a no good heartless bad guy you are.

Mercenary Tao:Why thank you for that kind of compliment little monkey boy. That's what I always am giving people all around the world some bloodshed.

After Goku hearing all that, he growled in anger, his pair of eyes looking at him with a hateful glare, clench his teeth, tightened both of his fist and his whole body shakes a little. The monkey tailed boy's anger subsided for a moment turned his head looking at mitsuko she noticed he was eyeing at his partner. She face him back with a confused look on her face.

Mitsuko:What is it Goku?

Goku:I know it seems strange but...would it be okay I should fight him first?

Her ears are wide open after Goku says that makes mitsuko surprised. She saw in her own eyes that mercenary tao almost killed Bora with ease earlier using his unstoppable strength she had a feeling he did some intense hardcore training.

Mitsuko:Are you sure about this Goku? You know what we saw he almost killed our new friend.

Goku:I know. But you don't have to worry, he maybe the strongest fighter or a difficult fighting challenge, both of us already come all this way here I am willing to try my hardest to teach him a lesson that killing is always dead wrong.

The black suited girl looking at him with awe while she was astonished his words with determination her boyfriend was a fighter hadn't lack with discipline and everything but he may have a point. She smiled at him doesn't have a reason to stop Goku he loves to fight and all and same goes to her.

Mitsuko:(Giggled) I guess I'll let you go. However, if it's to much for you to handle him, I'll intervene okay?

Goku:Considering it as a promise!