NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI

The adventure continues as Goku,Bulma,and Sakura have put decided to the hunt of the remaining dragon balls on hold so that they could help the lost turtle find its way back to the sea.

Goku:I hope we get there soon I'm really getting hungry.

Sakura:Yeah me neither Goku but don't worry after we helped the turtle taking him to the sea and continue collected dragon balls I promise I would whipped up some delicious food for us after all, my mom taught me how to cook.

Goku:WOW FOR REAL?!

Sakura:Hehehehe! Yeah! For real Goku you'll love it.

Goku:Thank you so much! I hope you'll keep your promise.

Sakura:I'm no promise breaker.

Turtle:You know,this is probably the nicest thing that you've ever done for me.

Goku:Aw hey it's no big deal really.

Turtle:And also you Sakura you've convince Bulma to tag along with us finding my way back home how kind of you.

Sakura:Your welcome it's goes to show that sea living creatures is very mystical.

Turtle:Well I just wanted to thank you.

Bulma:Gosh! I think I'm gonna cry! Spare me please just concentrate on we where going so we where get there while where still young!

Goku:Why are you always complaining? Why don't you think about happy thoughts Bulma.

Sakura:Goku's got a point there.Helping mister turtle taking him on the sea is also part of an adventure.

Goku:MmHm I agree.

Bulma:Hold on! Let's see if there is anything happy about. Hey not to bad just two more miles.

Goku:Wow where close! That's great!

Sakura:That's good news glad to hear it.

Turtle:MmHm! I can't wait to get back at the water.

While the three of them helping the turtle finding his way home, a giant monstrous bear watching them using his telescope.

Giant Bear:Hmmhmhmhmhm! Looks like Dinner is on the way!

Goku, Bulma, and Sakura, continue making there way at the sea along with the turtle on the mountain road a huge bear is blocking Their path.

Giant Bear:HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!

Bulma:AHHH!!!

Giant Bear:hahahaha! Oh yeah! Humans gave me heart burns but I love turtles to look! hand it over or your dead!

Bulma:Goku you heared him, give him the turtle quick!

Goku:PPPFFFT!

Bulma:h-h-huh?!...s-sakura please be a dear little sister convinced your boyfriend to hand him the turtle.

Sakura:I declined as well.

Bulma:n-not you too?!

Giant Bear:Huh?! Ha! I guess a little heartburn won't hurt anybody. Alright! Have it your way! Die if you want!

Bulma:GOKU YOU IDIOT! YOUR GOING TO GET US KILLED! GIVE IT TO HIM!

Goku:I don't care what this guy says. No!

Bulma:ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND KID?!...SAKURA PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! USE YOUR TELEPORTATION MAGIC OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED IT TO GET US OUT OF HERE THIS IDIOT WON'T LISTEN TO ME!

Sakura:...

Goku:Sakura?

Sakura:As I said...I declined as well Bulma.