The Mysterious Android No. 8

Previously on Dragon Ball: Goku and his girlfriend Mitsuko Sakura in disguise has a promise to keep, and that means battling their way up Muscle Tower to save the kidnapped village chief. On the journey upstairs, two kids encountered the menacing Murasaki, who brought in some outside help to shift the odds of winning the fight in his favor.

Murasaki:We are the five Murasaki brothers!

Murasaki:Now wait a minute! Let's talk about this for the three of us, okay?

But try as they might, the five purple ninjas were no match for Goku and his power pole and Mitsuko's Magic abilities.

Goku:Boy, you sure like to run a lot.

Mitsuko:You never get yourself tired are you?

Murasaki retreated to higher ground, where he could call on reinforcements. Now, Goku and Mitsuko will have to face the Red Ribbon Army's most fearsome creation: the monster, Android Number 8!

Murasaki:Wake up! It's your turn! Destroy the two brats!

Goku:Caught you!

Mitsuko:Your not getting away!

__

Thunder started to rolling inside the clouds then immediately next sound of a thunder crash covered by a blinded light at muscle tower including inside.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Gasping)

Murasaki:(Laughing Menacingly)

The tall ninja opened the cage android No. 8 is now awaken he wears a chained collar on his neck, two chain restraints on his wrist and ankles.

Murasaki hold his chain to came out of his cage needed him to fight alongside against two young warriors

Murasaki:Hey, Number 8, you want to come out and play? How about a game of kick their can......to the street!

Goku:Uh-oh look at him mitsuko, he's giant!

Mitsuko:Your right! It reminds me of that robot we fight at the third floor!

Murasaki:(Laughing) Yes, he's massive but his a lot stronger than major metallitron...And as mean as he is big! Come on now, let's show them how wicked and terrible you can be.

Android No. 8 looked at his wrist covered in chains his getting to uncomfortable.

Android No. 8:What about these?

Murasaki:Huh? Oh, wait, the key...

He forgot to released the rest of his restraints finding the key inside his shirt looking for it.

Murasaki:Hang on, I know it's in here.

Android No. 8:No need.

Android 8 lifted both of his hands then crushed it an instant murasaki gasp in surprised watching him doing that and bend both of his ankles breaking the chains too two kids gasp at him as well and finally he bulked up his neck to destroyed his metal collar he is now free all of his restraints.