[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍

Começar do início

"... What?"
A voice spoke, It was Edgard's. Howl stare at him in shock as he then look onto the girl and the wolf behind him laying unconscious or even lifeless on the ground.

"... Why? Why would You do this to me?"
Howl asked as he fell to his knees, His voice echoes all over the room as he spoke. Edgard eyes widen a bit as he look at Howl in shock.

Edgard tilts his head along with his eyebrow being lifted in suspicion, He wasn't so sure this was Howl he was searching for...

THWACK!
Edgard almost moved as he saw Howl's fist bumping onto his forehead, It almost seem like his head exploded as a burst of blood came out of his head... Howl hopeless breathing can be heard clearly as he repeatedly breathe in this large room...

"God... Please... Just end this already..."
Howl mutters, He closed his very own eyes before he sobbed as his tears mixed up with his own blood... Without realizing any of it... His own blood darken as it look like its boiling.

Edgard put his legs forward before his finger swiftly pushed the sword handle up, Revealing the bit of the blade. Edgard was getting ready with his fight stances, He knew this would be hard to solve...

Edgard eyes blinks up as he heard some sound of crisp and sizzling coming somewhere and then he sees it... Howl's stripe fading as it leaves his body, As a last blood drip into the floor... Howl turn his gaze back at Edgard with a new face of him... It only took him a second to recover.

"... Finally he gave up, I couldn't break out of his body easily... Im glad You passed down my Aimatos though..."
Howl spoke up with his foreign rough, firm and deep voice of him. Edgard realize he was not fighting the real Howl, He sees this one time... A beast changing into other form... Weird metamorphosis.

Howl reveals his canines as he yawned and he finally pull himself to stand up to his feet, As his eyes opened he turn his gaze forward onto Edgard who was shocked to find that color on his eyes.

On the AntiBeast force or even a simple military academy, they were taught that eye color matter so much to a beast and their place on the hierarchy and this applied to every race and species of the beast.

Black or white eyes mean they are only an ordinary boring beast.
blue, greyish blue, cyan or turquoise means they are an upper rank beast having an intelligent the same as a human with their ability or what known as Aimatos.
Bloody red or crystal red eyes mean they are the highest, strongest beast. The king or known as the Kyrian Alpha which each species have one Kyrian Alpha as their leader. The most strongest Kyrian Alpha was the one of the Archaenox Species and then it was defeated by NOESANTOROE eliminating all Kyrian Alpha left on this damned world.

Edgard was shocked to find the Crystal Red eyes lying in those pitch black iris of Howl's... A surging feeling of fear wash over Edgard's body as those eyes strike him with a fierce glare.

"Now who are You? If You intending on killing this body of my host I would be VERY unpleased..."
Howl's speak with his canine gritted onto each other, Edgard managed to stand fiercely on the ground despite the pressure he had over him.

A high tension and silence fill the room, Howl tilt his head before a growl escape his throat as it fills the room.

Edgard notice something dark was dripping down Howl's finger... He realize that it was his blood.

"Speak."
Howl harshly spoke a word as he swing his finger forward, The blood on his finger suddenly become focused and...

SPLAT
The blood become thin and sharp as it then flies toward Edgard, Edgard gasp but he couldn't move fast enough before the blood slashed over his body...

"B-BLOOD S-S... STRING?!"
Edgard burbled down his own blood before he throw it off his body, He end up felling to his knees while throwing up his own blood. He suddenly see a furry foot right standing before him, It swing itself toward his body at a thunderous speed. As it slam his body he yelled out of pain.

His body managed to stay still as those leg slam onto his body, The stinging pain was soaking deep in his body muffling every sound he tried to make.

"I thought You are strong as the other... Pathetic."
Howl mutters under his breath as then he lift Edgard's chin up while rubbing it with his hand as his paw pad softly touched against his skin.

Edgard glare onto that expression of sadness and disgust mixed on Howl's face, Edgard felt another stinging sensation under his chin as his eyes widen from the pain.

"Did You know that when a beast blood is mixed with a human blood, They could be a cure or a poison so... Lets try it on You."
Howl whisper as his claw digs into Edgard's skin, Edgard winces in pain before he finally make a move as he slam his knees onto Howl stomach followed by an elbow strike to his head.

Howl stepped back a bit before rubbing his head a bit, He chuckled as he saw Edgard dashing back ward as he take out his sword and put it on it blazing with that look thay was saying 'I demand a vengeance'.

"Lets see how You actually pick up with this..."
Howl roared as all five of his finger drip a bit of blood, He quickly swings his hand forward as the blood hardened but out of expectation...
CLANK
Edgard swiftly swings his blade onto the direction where all the five blood string is heading as then the sword cuts through it.

"Think You're good? LETS HEAD OUT!"
As Edgard turn his gaze straight forward he found a paw pad coming to grip his head before then he find himself flying in the cities sky.

Edgard swiftly turn his body down to straighten it as her fell down, Edgard cough off his own blood once again as he felt a stinging pain on his back.

Howl was on his back all the time, His claws are dripping with his own dark blood but this time it seemed to boil as it sizzles.

Howl launched himself down as he then puncture down into Edgard's flesh as he scream out of pain, Howl grin as he then clawed down his flesh before throwing him onto the ground.

Edgard almost lost his mind from the blood lost and the pain... He managed to stay unconscious but as he got his piece of mind back...
BOOM—CRACK
His body slammed down into the concrete road, He was gasping out for air just to find a drop of blood shooting down for him and luckily it missed.

Just a second later Howl followed his fall but the difference is he fall right on his feet. He twitched out his hand as bloody string flows out of his claw, He rapidly slash down Edgard body with no mercy.

"Don't mess up with my host next time..."
Howl spoke his last word as he then cover his own fist with blood before then he pushed his fist to slam a hook into Edgard's head.
SPLAT

"... Why is everyone screaming? Did I paint the town red?"

—————
AntiBeast Headquarters
—————

"Captain... Did You really want to leave this soon?"
A voice called out as he gaze toward Mark putting all his attachment on before stepping his foot outside.

Mark sigh as he glances at his subordinate with an eye that if it could speak it would say 'Im tired of this' type of dialogue.

"I'll be fine, You are too worried and concerned about me, Im searching for someone else. And of course I got Satria on my side."
He stated as he glanced at Satria waiting by the door outside of the room, Satria heard that before he chuckles.

"I'll give You my trust Xavier... Don't fuck anything up when Im gone."

——To Be Continued——

Will be on break till january 9th come out of the calendar, And what's that? New chapter title font?

Yes it was the start of a new arc.

[Arc : Diversity]
Coming on January 9th