[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍

Start from the beginning

"RUN!"
The beast roared as he turn his head toward the child and the female beast. They shed tears before nodding their head and rushing out of the room.

"Im sorry..."

CRACKLES
Howl apologize as he ignites his heatsword on, The blade thrusted and burns his heart in an instant as he turn it on.

Howl pushes his body aside before he pull himself to stand as he pick his handgun back. He rushes forward toward the rest two of them, Howl find them running through the valley.

The human girl stumble upon something as she scream and fell to the ground, The female beast gasped before trying  to pick her up but Howl's hand was fast enough to take the girl from her.

He wrap his left hand around the girl's neck roughly to put her into a lock. The female beast tries to charge but Howl quickly give her a warning slash as he swiftly swing his blade to the right and it cut the rock perfectly fine.

"W-What do You human want?!"
The female beast growled out those word out of her throat, Howl was dumbfounded by this. His eyes are all open wide with his hand becoming weak before he let it falls onto his side, He turn the heatsword off as he heard that.

"You can spea—"

"OF COURSE WE CAN! WE'RE AS INTELLIGENT AS YOU ARE! WE'RE NOT FERALS!"
The beast cried out, Howl find it horrified to find himself killing the rest of them tragically... He look at the girls before he loosen the grip on her before releasing her.

"My baby!"
The beast sobbed as she open her hand for a hug, Howl felt the feeling of guilty washes over him... He rub his own cheeks and of course... He found their blood splattered onto his own face.

"What do You mean by ferals? I spare Your life if You gave the answer..."
Howl asked while his hand is shaking over the feeling of guilty... The beast look at him before at the girl and then back at Howl.

"Ferals are something like us but they're not pure, Their mind, sanity, and heart are all infected and not as pure as us and human..."
Howl was flabbergasted by the answer, He looks onto his back realizing what he's done...

"Be safe out there... Don't get killed, Okay? Here's my gun... But don't shoot me..."
Howl mutters and the beast heard it clearly with her sensitive ears, Howl hand the handgun into the beast's hand before he start to run out of this place...

—————

"... You're her no such person will be kind to a beast unless they are used to."
Howl stated but as he open his eyes they are gone from his eyesight, He panicked but then he realize that they wasn't the priority... He shake his head off before he heads out of the damned place.

As he step outside to the hall, he was shocked to find blood everywhere with corpse on the ground with most of them are dead with blood all over their body... Their liver and intestine is already getting out of their body, He know that the girl with that wolf was the one who does this.

The longer he look into this horrifying scene, The more furious he is... A growl escapes his throat before he then run through the hall.

His blood is boiling from this... He kept on running, Determined to kill the one who caused this no matter who they are...

He finally reach the end of the hall where a metal door hangs there, He quickly charges into the doors as it now knocked down to the ground.

CLINK
As he stepped into the large room with the bloody rusty metal below him as the floor, He was welcomed by the sound of sword clicking as it was put into it sheath.