[S4] They met in a dream, and the general learned that the Emperor of Heaven...

Start from the beginning

Huang Tuanzi nodded, made a big circle with his short hands, pointed at himself, opened his mouth and called out "Aoao" twice, then suddenly knelt down and worshiped the stone, then stood up and kicked the stone away, sitting lonely on the ground.

"..." Body language is very rich.

Huang Tuanzi must have helped the villagers here unintentionally. The villagers saw a god appearing and built a small earth temple, and they came to worship from time to time. And because Huang Tuanzi had not done anything for a long time, no one worshiped the earth temple. As a result, Huang Tuanzi's magical power was exhausted. Now it has returned to its original elf form.

Huang Tuanzi was also very aggrieved. It didn't want to be an earth god and lived freely in the mountains. Who would want to be an earth god for humans? It just happened to scare away a goblin, and it happened to be seen by the villagers. The villagers thought that the land god had appeared, and built a temple to confirm its identity.

Huang Tuanzi became the land god in a daze, but his mind was not here at all. He was playing around as usual. When he found that his body was only a small ball, and it needed the villagers' willpower to become stronger, no one believed in it anymore.

"You saved me, but... I have nothing to give you. Even I don't know if I can survive safely with my child."

Huang Tuanzi jumped up and hugged Qingfan affectionately, "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!"

"Since you are following me, let's live a good life together and repair this cave first. Hiss..."

Huang Tuanzi walked to Qing Fan's left leg and placed his two small hands on it. A burst of soft yellow light lit up, and a trace of warmth flowed on the injured leg.

Tuanzi didn't last long before he put down his hand and lay weakly on the ground.

"Chirp, chirp, chirp..." It was very embarrassed that its own magic power couldn't even heal a broken leg.

Qing Fan found that his left leg could move. He stood up despite the pain and took two steps. He found that the calf was connected, but the length seemed to be shorter than the right leg. He walked with a limp and became a lame. .

"Thank you. It's already great that you can reconnect my legs. You don't have to blame yourself. I learned a lot of life skills at the foot of the mountain and I can survive here."

Qing Fan first arranged the stone bed in the cave, spread a lot of hay on it, covered it with his coat, and put his sleeping son on it.

The baby has no clothes since he was born, not even a towel to wrap himself in. Qingfan's eyes are sore as he lies naked on the hay.

Huang Tuanzi patted his head, dug in the corner, and finally pulled out a small box containing some fabrics and needlework, which a woman had offered to him before.

Qingfan had never learned to sew, but he bravely started making small clothes. In the end, he just sewed a piece of small material from beginning to end with thread to make a "skirt" for his son to wear.

According to Huang Tuanzi, this is the place where it has lived since its birth. It is very weird. Only the people it likes can come and go freely. As for the fox monsters and humans, they cannot find it here at all.

Qingfan also felt relieved and lived quietly here to raise his injured child.

He has limited mobility, so Huang Tuanzi brings back the wood needed for repairs and daily food. As he goes back and forth, the cave becomes a warm little home.

He made a small wooden bed, and his son and Huang Tuanzi slept in it together.

Since the fight with the fox demon, the little magic power in Qingfan's body has completely disappeared. He has become like an ordinary mortal. His strength has disappeared, and his body is prone to cold, especially his injured left leg. It's the constant spasms that bring about heart-wrenching pain.