Hiiraeiji's eyes lost their luster.

The truth is clearly like this, but why, why did even he himself feel so outrageous after the instructor said it like this? !

Finally, the instructor who couldn't bear it slapped the table and roared: "In order to fool me, do you already need to change your profession to be a screenwriter?! I think the six of you don't want to stay in the police academy anymore--!"

Hiiragi Eiji couldn't help showing a pitiful expression Xixi expression.

His appearance is completely different from that of many rough police academy students. He has a weak, pale and sickly beauty face. Under normal circumstances -

"Stop fooling me with this expression! As early as when you rushed into the convenience store, trying to use When you were competing with the robbers with your toy pistol, when you were racing with those guys to save people, when you were carrying a controlled knife with you, when I was almost strangled to death by the safety rope, you and Fang Gu shot each other through one after the other. After cutting off the rope with a flying knife! I have become immune to your tricks!"

Hiiragi Eiji: "..."

... Under normal circumstances, he can make people feel sympathetic, but his actions taught him Having been an instructor for such a long time has obviously lost its effectiveness.

Listening to this storm, Hiiraeiji almost shed tears in his heart.

When the six of them finally rushed back from outside, the remaining five unanimously suggested that Hiiraeisi stop the instructor, while the five of them were responsible for cleaning the public locker room and bathhouse before Hiiraeisi came back with instructor Onizuka.

Rei Fukutani: "Because, Ei has a face that makes people trust easily!"

Hagiwara Kenji: "... Just compliment him on how good-looking he is?"

Matsuda Jinpei: "That's okay, right? You two! Hurry up and leave!" After saying that, Matsuda pushed the four people towards the bathhouse. After they were all gone, the black-haired and curly boy muttered: "Hurry up and go to the office. "The work in the bathhouse is very tiring, so don't even think about coming here."

In this way, Hiiraeiji, who understood that his companions did not want him to be burdened, was forced to experience the love from the instructor.

In order to distract himself, Hiiraeiji couldn't help but secretly opened his NPC panel.

A highly technological light screen was projected in the air in front of Hiiragi Eiji.

[Name: Hiiragi Eiji]

[Identity: Tool NPC]

[Main character's wish fulfillment rate: 0% (the timeline has not yet been opened)]

In this world, people can be roughly divided into two types, one is passers-by, and the other is That's it - the main role.

But Eiji Hiiragi himself is unique and unique in the world - he is a tool man.

The so-called tool man is someone who becomes a stepping stone for the main characters on their way forward without any regrets, thereby helping them achieve their wishes.