Chapter 9

Kyoya POV

"Do I really have to go?" I asked my mom as I am currently wearing a green suit.

"Yes, it is customary for devil clans to go there." Mom said to me as she corrected my dress.

"What about Ahsha?" I asked her curiously.

"She'll also be coming with us. I won't be leaving her behind." Mom said with a smile.

Yeah, there's also that. My mom has become smitten with Ahsha to an extent as she likes her very much, also the fact that she wanted a daughter as well which is a role she is filling in for. It has been at least a year since she had come into our household but she has integrated nicely into our family.

"Okay then." I said to her with a nod.

I was also now an 8 year old and have also grown considerably in power and strength. Dare I say that I have enough power to completely decimate a town. The reason I am confident is because I did test my powers secretly and I'm sure of its strength.

Soon we were on our way to the party with Kakeru on my left and Ahsha on my right. The two of them were hugging my arms as they talked to me while my parents were on either side of the three of us.

When we reached the place of the party we left the vehicle and then entered the place. It was the same grand thing and devil's talking politics and all. I made sure to grab ahold of Ahsha and keep her with me while Kakeru stayed with mom.

I scanned the people there until I found a familiar group of four girls as I smiled and made my way to them with Ahsha in my hand. I also made sure to tell mom about it before making my way to them.

The girls noticed us and they smiled when they saw the two of us coming towards them. Ahsha had met with them and they became fast friends in the short time they have known each other.

"Hey Kyoya. How are you?" Seekvaira asked me with a smile on her face.

"I'm fine. And it looks like you girls are fine as well." I said to them with a smile.

"Yes we're fine." Sona said with a nod and a smile.

"It's good to see you Kyo-chan." Latia said to me with a smile.

After that we talked with each other. Most of the things that they talked about was about girls stuff. I had also spotted their families keeping their eyes on us so I was happy that we are safe. But then I felt the demonic energy of someone else approaching us so I turned to my left.

There I saw a little girl of 5 with blonde hair in two drills and a pretty dress walking towards us shyly. I immediately recognised her as I had seen her face before.

Isn't that Ravel Phenex? Why is she... Oh, it looks like her parents were the ones who told her. Maybe they want her to get more friends and build connections quickly this way.

"Umm, hello." Baby Ravel said in a timid voice.

The girls didn't seem to notice her as they were talking with each other and her voice wasn't that high. Ravel seemed to realise that as she looked down and seemed to have become sad.

Oh wait, I can see tears at the corners of her eyes. Shit, she is a five year old girl and she doesn't seem to have much confidence.

"Hello, who are you?" I asked as crouched a bit and looked at her.

Ravel was surprised when I talked with her as she looked at me surprised.

"U-Um, my name is R-Ravel Ph-Phenex. It's nice to meet you." Ravel said with a blush on her face.

"It's nice to meet you Ravel. My name is Kyoya Purson." I said to her with a smile as I also introduced myself.

"H-H-Hello Mr. Kyoya." Ravel said as she blushed red.

Aww, she's so cute. And it looks like she is a bit embarrassed and nervous at talking to me. Well, I'll help her get out of that.

After that I talked to her and slowly made her open up to me. After that I introduced her to the other girls as they also talked with her.

Looks like this visit wasn't a waste of time after all.