Chapter 2

Hello my fellow readers, this is the new chapter of my book. I sincerely hope that you all will support me and this book. And without further adieu, let the chapter begin.
-----------------------------------------------------------
??? POV

It has been a lot of time since I was reborn and has been inside my mother. I would occasionally kick two or three times a day to make my parents happy. It was very boring to stay in my mother's womb as a baby, though I still don't know how I am able to think since I am very little. I wonder if my mother will give birth to me soon. It's getting quite boring just floating in my mother's body. I wonder how the world is outside, I can't wait. That was when I started to feel drowsy again. "Well, guess it's time to sleep." I then went back to the world to sleep.

"What is it now?" I thought to myself annoyed as I could feel myself shaking. I then felt the liquid surrounding me getting out. "Is my mother going to give me birth?!" I thought excited as I would finally be able to get out of here and see the outside world. I could feel my mom pushing me and faint sounds of my mom screaming. I encouraged her in my mind as she tried to give birth to me. It took a lot of time, but my mother finally gave birth to me. The light hit my eyelids, fortunately because of just being born I didn't instinctively open my eyes, or would risk hurting my eyes. I felt the nurse cleaning me, and I liked myself getting cleaned, and then wrapped me in a soft cloth.

"Here you go my lady, you have a beautiful child." I heard a female voice, was it the nurse, but why did she call my mother my lady, was my mother some kind of noble or a rich person? I then heard another voice. "Give me my child." I heard my mother's voice, her voice was very sweet. I then felt the nurse give me to another person, whom I presumed was my mother. I then felt my mom caressing my face, I smiled and then heard my mom cooing at me. "Isn't he beautiful my dear." I heard my mother say to someone and then I heard another voice. "Yes, he looks very beautiful." I recognized that the voice belonged to my father. I wanted to see my parents and then started to slowly open my eyes.

My parents seemed to notice it as I heard them let out a happy gasp. "Look he's starting to open his eyes." I heard my mother say. "I'm pretty sure he will be entranced by your beautiful face." I heard my father jokingly say and my mother giggled at this. "Stop it, our son has just been born and your already talking like this." I heard my parents laughing happily as I finally managed to open my eyes and the first sight that greeted me was the face of my mother.

My mother was one of the most beautiful woman I've even seen

My mother was one of the most beautiful woman I've even seen. She had greyish-green hair, purple eyes and a fair skin colour. She looked back at me and gave me a loving smile. I instinctively smiled back at her. "Look dear, he's smiling at me." She was cooing at me while telling about it to my father. I then turned my attention to who I felt was my father. He had dark green messy hair, tanned skin and blue eyes. He was quite handsome as well, I can see why my mom fell in love with him. Then my father chuckled at me.

"It looks like he is observing me." I heard him say, now that I think about it, I think I've seen his face somewhere before. While I was thinking that my father took me in his arms and looked at me with loving eyes as he then planted a kiss on my forehead. Then I heard my mother's voice. "Come on give him back to me. I want to carry him." I heard my mother say as if she was a child who lost her precious toy, which in this case, I guess is true.