Chapter 4

Hello my fellow readers, sorry for the wait, but here is the new chapter for my story. I hope that you all will like what I am writing. Since this is before canon, it's a bit hard to find things to write but I am slowly getting a layout of the story. Speaking of stories, I have got an idea for a new story and it has been bugging me for a while, but I don't know if I should write it or not, what is your opinion. Well, I hope that you will give me an answer soon. I would also like it if you could tell at what year canon takes place and sat my story in accordance to it and would really help. I hope that you will like this new chapter of mine. Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my story. And without any delay, here's the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kyoya POV

I was getting ready to start my training as I looked at my father. "Now, Kyoya, I want you to relax." I nodded to him and closed my eyes and tried to relax. I took slow breaths and started to get more relaxed. "Good. You're doing well. Don't open your eyes and just listen to me." I nodded and did as told as I stood. "Now, Kyoya, what is demonic power?" "Demonic power is an energy that is made by us devils. It is a fundamental part of all of our magic and powers." I said to him as I remembered what I know about demonic power. It's quite a good power if I say so myself.

"That's correct. Like you just said, every devil has demonic power. Now, I want you to feel your demonic power inside you." I nodded and started to concentrate. From what I know of demonic power, it's present inside me, and as a devil, I'm naturally able to feel energy, so I only needed to concentrate to find my demonic power, and as such I needed to feel my own body. So I took a deep breath and started to concentrate to feel my energy in me. At first I couldn't feel anything, then I slowly started to feel something in my body. My face shifted a bit in response. "Got, it seems your getting close, keep on concentrating."

I nodded my head and kept on trying to feel the energy. I was slowly but surely starting to feel the demonic power as I could feel the energy inside me. After a few more seconds, I could feel the energy inside me as it filled my body and flowed through my body like blood. When I felt that I smiled. "Good, it looks like you are able to feel your demonic power. Now try to guide the demonic power through your body and give it form." I listened to what he said and tried to do what he said. I felt the demonic power flowing through my body, I then wanted it to flow to my hand and make a ball over it.

It did as I wanted as I felt the demonic power flowing through my body and it started to hover over my hand. I heard dad and Jeremiah make sounds of surprise as I slowly opened my eyes and found a ball of green energy hovering over my hand. I felt ecstatic when I saw that ball of energy over my hand. I then looked at my dad as he was smiling at me with a proud look. "Dad, you are seeing this right?" I asked as I looked at the ball of energy with wide eyes. "Yes, I'm so proud. You are able to manifest your demonic power at your first try. I'm so happy!!" I saw as he yelled the last part and came a picked me up and started spinning around.

I lost my concentration as the demonic power disappeared but I was nonetheless happy that I was able to get a bit control of my demonic power as I laughed with my dad. After sometime he put me down and ruffled my hair with a grin. "You're doing good. But before I teach you about how to use your clan trait, we need to train you to control your demonic power. After all, your clan trait will be useless if you are unable to control your demonic power." I nodded at him in compliance, but that was when a thought entered my mind as I looked at him. "Dad, why are clan traits only usable by those from the same household? Why can't we use them?"

This was a question that I had on my mind when I had read about demonic power on the net before I died. It said that clan traits are only exclusive to their own households. But, from what I understand, all clan traits are derived from demonic power, so how is it that only a member of one household are able to use it. Well, after my father heard that he knelt down so that his face was of the same height as mine. "Kyoya, that is why they are called Clan Traits. They cannot be learned by any other devils outside their house because it has to be inherited, otherwise, you are unable to use it. That is why none outside our household are able to use our Power over Forests clan trait, just like the Power of Destruction of the Bael clan."