Chapter 6 - Lion VS Phoenix

Hello my fellow readers, surprised that I made the next chapter so fast. I was itching to write the fight between the two so I got on it right after the previous one. I don't know how the fight turned out. I hope that that you like this fight that I made. Please leave a vote and tell me your thoughts in the comments. Also, please keep on supporting my book.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kyoya POV

Right after Grayfia declared the beginning of the fight Riser sent a torrent of flames at me. Just before it could reach me, I made a magic shield in front of me which blocked and dispersed the flames. The flames kept on coming for a few more seconds before they stopped so I stopped the shield as well. That was when Riser emerged from the remaining fire and came to punch me with his fist covered in flames while flying with his flaming wings.

I ducked in the last second and then coating my right hand in demonic energy sent an uppercut right at his jaw. The sudden attack destroyed his focus and the flames disappeared. But there was no way I was going to stop there and let the chance slip by, I jumped in front of him and conjured a magic circle right in front of his body and a torrent of wind came out of it and hit him square in the chest. The force of the attack also sending him flying to the other side of the arena.

I could hear my friends cheering for me from the side, but the most prominent was Serafall who I could hear very clearly. Riser then slowly got up and looked at me with a furious face but I didn't pay it any mind and gestured with my right pointing finger for him to come at me. "Come on, here birdy birdy birdy." I also used it as a chance to provoke him which worked as he used his wings to fly up. "You brat!!" He yelled as he started to form fireballs around him and started sending them at me like a gatling gun.

But if he thinks that I will go down that easily then he is sorely mistaken. I unfurled my devil wings and then started weaving through the battlefield as I dodged his fireballs. My supporters cheered when they saw me while it only seemed to anger Riser. How do I know that he's angry if I'm dodging his flames? Easy, his aim is getting worse and worse, at this point, his aim has become so bad that I could just stay in one place and his flames won't hit me.

Wait, that's what I'm doing right now. I was standing in the middle of battlefield as his fireballs attacked the ground around me. "Why won't it hit!?" Riser yelled in frustration as he looked at me furiously while I just opted to giggle to myself, though it only served to anger him more. 'That's cause you're not thinking straight and besides, I'm more likely to get hit if I move around.' I thought to myself as I snickered at his dilemma. He then made a huge fireball which was thrice his size. I whistled at its size though I could hear panic from the side. I sneaked a glance and saw that many of the devils faces were morphed into one of worry as they looked at the fireball.

Riser cackled to himself and then threw the fireball at me. "Take this you brat!!" He yelled as the fireball kept on coming at me. I stood still as I looked at the ball of flames coming near me. I heard the worried sounds of my friends and family but I didn't look away as the ball kept closer. In a few seconds it will hit me, 3, 2, 1.

*BOOOOOOOOM*

3rd POV

*BOOOOOOOOM*

The faces of Kyoya's family, along with his friends and the Phenex's and many other devils changed into one of desperation as they looked at the spot where Kyoya was standing a few moments ago before being engulfed in Riser's flames. "Kyoya!!" "Kyo-tan!!" These were the sounds made by his mother and aunt and his four friends and Serafall respectively, they also had tears streaming down their faces at the sight. While his ancestors, father and uncle, the four devil kings looked at the scene with serious faces. Grayfia had a near monotonous face as there was worry on her face.

The Lion Of Hell [Highschool DXD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें