Zeus and Hera (Part 11)

Start from the beginning

Alfia: Huh?

Bell: It's the same as yours! I think it's called gos-

Violet: Bell-sama please wait!

Violet's sudden sharp tone cut through the air, drawing both Alfia's and Bell's attention.

Alfia's expression switched from her loving self to the angry woman who killed the leviathan. With a sharp glare she said-

Alfia: *Glare*  Violet, did you just raise your voice at Bell?

Violet: I-I'm terribly sorry, Bell-sama, Alfia-sama. That wasn't my intention. Alfia-sama, the young master inherited your quick chant magic, Gospel.

As Violet explained, Alfia realized the implications of Bell mentioning the magic's name. Quick chant spells are triggered merely by speaking the name which could lead to unintended consequences when spoken out loud.

Alfia: I see. I understand.

Alfia acknowledged Violet's concern, recognizing the necessity for caution when discussing spells that could activate without casting.

Alfia: Bell, that's quite an exceptional gift you've received. Quick chant magic is indeed a remarkable skill to possess. It seems your journey is about to take an interesting turn.

Bell, beaming with excitement, nodded vigorously, thrilled to share his newfound capability with Alfia.

Bell: Yes! I can't wait to learn more and become strong like you!

Alfia showed Bell a warm smile as she gently placed Bell back on the ground, her eyes reflecting a mixture of fondness and wisdom as she regarded him.

Alfia: You're on the path to becoming a great adventurer, Bell. However, remember that even with remarkable abilities, caution and understanding are equally essential. Power must be wielded responsibly.

Bell nodded, absorbing Alfia's words with earnest attention. Violet, standing by the door, observed the exchange with a relieved smile, glad that the situation hadn't escalated further.

Violet: I apologize once more, Alfia-sama, for my interruption. I'll ensure to assist Bell-sama in understanding the depth of his new abilities.

Alfia nodded in acknowledgment, her gaze shifting between Bell and Violet with a sense of assurance.

A knock on the door shifted everyone attention in the room

Alfia: Who is it?

???: Hello Alfia-sama, it's me Cynthia. I've finished preparing and I'm ready to take Bell-sama to the guild.

Alfia sighed before saying-

Alfia: Well then, Bell, it's time for you to go.

Bell: *Smile* Mhm! Bye bye, Aunty!

As Bell and Violet made their way out, Alfia offered a small smile and bid farewell.

Alfia: See you later, and have a safe trip.

At the gates of the Hera manor...

While preparing to leave Cynthia noticed that Bell was pouting every time he looked at Violet, she thought of the reason why and could only think of one that would upset Bell with Violet.

She approached her fellow maid and whispered-

Cynthia: Hey Violet, what did you do to make the young master upset with you? Did you by chance call him a child?

Violet let out a sigh.

Violet: I might have said something along those lines.

Cynthia was shocked by Violet's comment, she moved a few steps away from Violet as she placed her hands on her mouth.