Underground auction (One-shot)

Shout out to!

Anaheim 

I thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community! I  really appreciate it!

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive Danmachi fanfiction stories and other perks in the process! 

Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys!

.....................................................................................................................................

In a secret room hidden within the bustling streets of Orario, there was a metal door guarding a large room, kept secret to most of the people in the city.

 *Knock* *Knock*

As someone knocked on the door, a small slid on the door opened revealing a pair of eyes looking at the person who knocked.

???: What's the password?

The voice behind the door was shrouded in mystery, its tone a mixture of caution and curiosity.

???: Uhm..... Rabbits are cute when they hop?

The voice outside the door voice wavered slightly, uncertainty coloring her words as she attempted the password she had been given.

???: You don't seem sure..... What's your name?

The scrutiny in their eyes intensified, demanding authentication.

???: L-Lefiya.... Lefiya Virdis from the Loki Familia.

With a tremor in her voice, Lefiya offered her name, hoping it would suffice to gain her entry.

There was a pregnant pause, tension thickening the air, before finally, the door creaked open, revealing the figure of Shakti, captain of the Ganesha Familia.

Lefiya: M-Miss Shakti?!!

Shakti: Shhh! Please minimize your noise.

The hushed urgency in Shakti's voice urged Lefiya to comply, reminding her of the need for secrecy.

Lefiya: O-Oh uh... Sorry.... Am I late?

Shakti: You're just in time, the event's about to start. Just head straight through the hallway, and you'll be right there.

Lefiya: R-Right...

With a nod of acknowledgment, Lefiya tentatively stepped forward, her apprehension palpable as she ventured into the unknown.

The hallway stretched before her like a narrow chasm, its dimly lit steps was a testament to the secrecy of the gathering she was about to join.

Lefiya: *T-There's nowhere else to go...*

*Ching*

The metallic sound behind her made Lefiya start, her pulse quickening as she turned to see Shakti closing the door behind her, sealing off the outside world.

Shakti: What are you waiting for?

Lefiya: R-Right... Sorry...

With a shaky breath, Lefiya steeled herself and forged ahead, each step bringing her closer to the clandestine event that awaited her.

As she emerged from the hallway into the main chamber, the sounds of voices assaulted her senses, a vibrant atmosphere of excitement and anticipation.

In front of Lefiya was a circular room with rows of seats arranged in ascending tiers, each occupied by eager participants from various Familia's, their animated conversations filling the air with a buzz of energy. At the center of the room there was a large stage with no one in it.