Laurier Swall's rabbit survey (One-shot)

Hi everyone!

I would like to thank you for everyone's continued support! 

Consider supporting me for exclusive Danmachi fanfiction content as well as perks in the process!

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope you all enjoy!

.....................................................................................................................................

Spoilers for the recent Danmachi light novel volumes in this chapter

.....................................................................................................................................

Laurier: Hi! You might not know me, I'm Laurier Swall, a level 2 adventurer from the Hermes Familia. I was once saved by my hero, Bell Cranel. And now, after his Familia's victory against the Freya Familia, I'm here to conduct an interview with citizen of Orario, to try and see what they think of my- think of Bell Cranel.

Laurier walking the lively streets of Orario with a smile as she began looking for her first interviewee. Just then she spotted a a girl carrying a box of what looks like health potions.

Laurier: *Smile* Oh excuse me! Your Naza am I right?! Captain of the Miach Familia?!

Naza turned around to look at the person who called her name, when she saw who it was, Naza became confused at the elf standing beside her.

Naza: Yes?

Laurier: You see I'm conducting an interview right now about Bell Cranel! Would you mind telling me what you think of him?

Naza: About Mr. Bell?

She asked in a confused tone

Laurier: *Smile* Mhm!

Naza: A-Ah........Well his a really dependable adventurer, I can't count the number of times he's help us. I mean we've helped him to, especially during the wargame with Freya Familia, but that was because we owed Bell so much. He helps us without even asking, assists us without needing to. I say his a very kind, and dependable person.

Laurier: *Smile* I see! I understand that very well!

She said as she wrote down Naza's response in her small book

Laurier: Ah~ When he saved me in the dungeon I felt my heart skip~ Now hearing that his kind and dependable as well~

Naza: A-Ah......Who are you again?

Laurier: Well thank you for your answer goodbye now!

Without answering Naza's question, Laurier skipped away with a smile on her face

Naza: W-What just happened?

Back with Laurier, the vibrant atmosphere of the Square filled her senses as she observed the hustle and bustle of adventurers and locals alike. A myriad of conversations, the clinking of armor, and the occasional roar of laughter created a lively atmosphere around her. It was in this lively environment that Laurier's sharp elven eyes caught a glimpse of an elf with striking short, orange hair passing by.

With a spark of recognition, Laurier's heart raced, and she swiftly maneuvered through the crowd towards the orange-haired elf. Bursting with enthusiasm, she addressed her fellow elf.

Laurier: Excuse me! You're Lefiya Virdis of the Loki Familia, am I right?!

Not realizing the discomfort her proximity might bring, Laurier leaned in, her excitement palpable. Lefiya blushed, taken aback.