Confession aftermath's (Aiz)

Announcement:

 I've released the first chapter of   Characters react to Danmachi   in Patreon.

And as you've probably guessed it will be a reaction on the Danmachi anime and Light novel's. I plan to make that into a long term series so stay tuned for it!!

patreon.com/Renny278

Without further ado Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

Greetings Everyone!

This series will be comprised of short stories Aftermath's of Bell and his partner's families when they become a couple. 

The first lady on the list would be the Sword Princess herself Aiz Wallenstein.

For other character's. Just comment down below who you want next, and the one whose name is most written in the comment below will be the one for the next chapter.

I hope you enjoy!!

.....................................................................................................................................

Hera Familia Manor Dining Hall

Meteria: My my what delicious food you've prepared for us once again! As always thank you Cynthia and Violet.

Cynthia and Violet: It is our pleasure to serve you all once again.

After serving the food in the dining table the maids positioned themselves near the wall behind their young master.

Alfia: Sister there is no need to thank those who are only doing their job's.

Meteria: Don't by like that Alfia, they're the once who prepared this meal for us we should still be thankful.

Bell: ........................

Meteria: Sweetie what's wrong?

Bell: Uh...um.....nothing mother.

Meteria: Is the food not to your liking?

Cynthia: !!!

Violet: !!!

Cynthia: We shall have it changed right away!!

Violet: Please forgive our blunder young master!!

Bell: No No No!! It's not like that.

Hera: You two need to calm down.

Bell: The food's delicious as always.

Cynthia: T-Thank you!

Violet: Were honored by your words.

Alfia: Well then you better spill it. I know that look, something's bothering you isn't it.

Bell: W-Well the thing is.......

Meteria: No one outside this room will hear this my dear, only me, your aunt and your maid's will be hearing what you say. Isn't that right Cynthia, Violet?

Cynthia: Of course.

Violet: Yes.

Hera: Hey! What about me!

Meteria: Oopsie~ Slip of the mind Ehe!

Hera: *Sighs*

Alfia: Well??

Bell: Me and Aiz have......Started dating.

Cynthia and Violet: !!!

Meteria: Oh my!!