Alise hates paper work (One-shot)

Another morning in Oraio. There were people preparing to enter the dungeon, those in the market place, and many other citizens going about theyre day. In one part of Orario in a place called the Stardust garden there we can see a red haired beauty, her name is Alise.

Alise: BWAAAAAAAAA!!. I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!!. THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK!!

Kaguya the far eastern Vice captain of the Astrea Familia enters the room with more paper in hand.

Kaguya: Quiet down. If all you do is mope around and complain you will never finish all this work, even with me here to help you.

Alise: BUT KAGUYAAAAA!!!. There's just so much more work to do. Cant I do something to give myself motivation, maybe we can go on a patrol with the others?.

Kaguya: Nice try but no way. You're going to use that as your chance to get away and have me do all your work! AGAIN!.

Alise: Mouuuuu........

Kaguya: Haaaah. There's no need to worry I know something that can help you boost your motivation, or rather someone.

Alise: REALLY? REALLY?. 

Kaguya: Yes Yes. Now quiet down will you. (Kaguya looks at the door and shouts) COME IN!

The door of the captains room opens revealing a white haired boy with red eyes. In closer inspection you can see his similarities to a rabbit. His name is-

Alise: BELL

Bell: Hello there Alise. Kaguya said that there was an emergency that needed my attention here.

Alise: BELL! SAVE ME FROM KAGUYA SHE IS KEEPING ME IMPRISONED!!! 

Kaguya: Shut it you loud mouth. Bell I have to go on a patrol with the other members soon, and I'm afraid that if no one is here to watch our captain she wont get anything done. 

Alise: WHICH IS NOT TRUEEE!!!

Bell: Wait. You called me here to help watch Alise?

Kaguya: Well there's a bit more to it but yeah

Bell: Well I'm happy to help you and Alise on this situation but aren't there other members in your Familia that can help Alise?. 

Kaguya: Trust me Bell you are the most suited person for this. So please help us here

Alise: Bell your a much better company than Kaguya anyways. 

Kaguya: Hey!

Bell: Well if you really need my help I don't see a problem to refuse. Alright Alise I'm going to help you with all these paper work. 

Kaguya: (Oh you innocent dense boy) Kaguya internally says. Well Ill be going now goodbye Bell, Alise be matured now.

Alise: YES YES! now shoo. Me and Bell are gonna have some alone time ehehehehe.

Bell: "chuckles nervously"

After Kaguya left to join the other members on going on a patrol around Orario. Bell begins organizing a stack of paper to help Alise in her work, but before he can do anything else. 

Alise: Bell your not here to help me do the paperwork.

Bell: Huh?

Alise: Even I know that asking another Familia's captain to help me do paper work is un professional. You're here to boost my motivation.

Bell: Hm? and how is that Alise?

Alise: Sit on that chair will you

Following Alise instructions, bell sat down on the captain chair and without any other words spoken, Alise sat on Bells lap.

Bell: A..A.....ALISE?!?!

Alise: Aaaaahhhhh  this is much better now I can really finish all this work in a flash.

Bell: A..ALISE PLEASE GET OF MY LAP (bell said blushing as red as a tomato)

Alise: No can do bell I need you as a battery to help me finish all this work!.

Bell: B...BUT THIS IS SO EMBARRISNING.

Alise: Bell you promised to help out right?

Bell: YES BUT THIS IS DEFINETLY NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND (Still Blushing)

Alise: A promise is a promise. Or are you going back on your word? I thought heroes were better than that (Alise giving bell a fake teary look)

Bell: Alise. You're very cheeky sometimes. You're right though how can I become a hero if I cant keep a single promise. Well then Alise if this is what I have to do to help you Ill let you use my lap as long as you need. 

Alise: That's the spirit bell. Now give me a head pat!

Bell chuckles quietly as he gives Alise the readapt she so dearly wants. 

Alise: ehehehehe. Having Bell all to myself while finishing work, what a score! ( I have to thank Kaguya for this ehehehehe) Alise thinks to herself. 

END.