Chapter 36: Transformation. (A Symbol for a Symbol)

Luke didn't know what Icarus meant when he said, "Percy just flew away."

Icarus had landed in front of Luke with a panicked face, interrupting his sparring match in the arena, and thoroughly confusing his team member.

"What?" Luke  asked, confused.

"Hope. He flew past me, up into the sky, really, really fast," Icarus said.

"Why is that a problem?" Luke asked.

"Well, he talked just with Frank, and-"

Suddenly, their cloaks buzzed. Luke reached into his and pulled out his communication device.

Hey, so I was using the telescope in the cabin... I just saw Hope fly into space- H

Luke stared at the message in surprise. "WHAT?"

Across the arena, Bianca looked at him, pausing her conversation with Nico.

"What happened?" She yelled.

Luke's eye twitched, and he started frantically typing on the device.

Percy you better get your butt down here right now or I swear- Hero

Bianca felt the buzz in her cloak and pulled her device out as well, reading the chats before typing as well.

Soon, the device was buzzing non-stop as every member tried to contact Percy.

Eventually, they all stopped, defeated.

"Well... sh1t," Icarus said.

Luke wanted to rub his face, but the mask blocked it.

"Great," he said. "How are we supposed to-"

Suddenly, he froze.

"Hero?" Icarus asked. "What's wrong?"

"Fck fck fck fck," Luke said, before looking into the sky.

Icarus looked into the sky as well. "What are you- oh."

They both stared up into the sky as a big brown, feathery ball fell from it, gaining speed.

"Alright!" Luke yelled. "Everyone out of the arena!"

The demigods training looked at him, confused, until he pointed up.

They quickly rushed out of the arena, leaving only the Chaos team members and Nico.

Nico and Bianca jogged over to Luke.

"What's happening?" Nico asked.

Luke shrugged, still looking up. "I don't really know. He apparently just flew up into space, and is now falling? I don't know what-"

His face suddenly fell as the ball started flashing lights multicolored lights.

Icarus looked up as well, and paled.

"Code-" Icarus began to say.

"Yep," Luke interrupted. "Code rainbow."

Bianca quickly pulled out a device from her cloak and pressed a rainbow colored button, face chalky.

"Wait, what?" Nico asked. "What is Code Rainbow?"

Bianca looked up and gulped. "Just... go to the Chaos Cabin, okay? As fast as possible."

"What, why?" Nico asked.

"Just trust me," Bianca replied.

Suddenly, Bellerophon rose out of the muddy ground, and then collapsed.