King Eulogimenos, i stand before you as aspecial envoy of Mor Ardain. The Emperor sent me here himself, do you realize what you are doing? asked Morag. I am quite aware and prepared to face the consquences said Eulogimenos.

Prepared...? asked Morag, you will pay for this i shouted as Eulogimenos was shocked to see me. It can't be... you shoudn't be free yet said Eulogimenos, what are you talking about i said. I will not let you feed on anyone in this world said Eulogimenos as he launch full attack of lighting on me.

I fall to the ground and i pass out from the attack.

(Zeke)pov

Why? Why do you have to bump Pyra off? i asked, i see you still speak like a commoner said Eulogimenos. What's that got to do with anything? Don't change the subject i said, what if I told you I act for justice? asked Eulogimenos.

What are you trying to say? i asked, you could say... I'm doing this for Alrest said Eulogimenos. Say what now...?! i said, Follow me said Eulogimenos as me and Pandoria follow Eulogimenos. We are in a room, Th-this is... i said, this is...the legacy of our royal line said Eulogimenos.

You can't be serious... Why...? Father, why?! i said. meanwhile Rex and the other are inside a cell, it appears the flow of ether energy is being blocked off said Dromarch as Rex keep on attacking the door.

Dammit! While we're doing this, Pyra is...! We have to do something! said Rex. There is no point, Rex, you're just wasting your strength said Gramps. Both the walls and floor are built to withstand great force, we cannot make a dent in them said Dromarch.

Let's calm down a bit, Rex, if we think calmly. We'll come up with something!... Grr! Hey, you lot! Can you try help us out here?! said Nia. Your efforts are pointless, the way they built this place... It's essentially one giant stasis web said Morag.

Stasis web... Like those nets you used in Torigoth? asked Nia, to lock Drivers up together with their Blades, and even leave us our weapons... They must have the utmost confidence, perhaps we could break through, given enough time... said Morag.

But by then it will be too late and the Aegis will be disposed of said Morag, ..."Disposed of"...?! That's all the more reason you should give us a bloody hand! said Nia. I said it's pointless, we won't get anywhere... with brute force, that is said Morag as Nia don't know what Morag talking about.

Back to us, so what now, my Prince? asked Pandoria, this pisses me right off... i said. Um, say what? asked Pandoria, I said, I'm pissed off! Doing it for the world, my arse. How self-serving can you get...? i asked.

How d'you mean...? asked Pandoria, this country's strangling itself to death with its own web of lies and excuses! But just maybe...our chum could break it free... i said. Rex could? asked Pandoria, no faith, eh? i asked.

Hey, whatever, If you believe in him, my Prince, I'm with you all the way said Pandoria. That kid's heart is pure, too pure for his own good, sometimes. But isn't it our duty as adults to give him a little help with that? i asked.

Probably, you know, this is what I like about you said Pandoria. This won't be easy... I said, oh quit it with your drama! When is anything ever easy for you? asked Pandoria. Let's go! i said as we going to help Rex and the other.

(Nia)pov

I look at y/n and he not wake up yet, then i turn to Morag and Tora doing something Poppi. Ok, that should do it said Morag, preparations complete! said Tora. What's going on? Tora? asked Rex.

Oho-ho! Both Drivers and Blades... use ether energy to deploy Arts, yes? asked Tora. You can skip the lecture, Tora, everyone knows that i said. But right now friends cannot, yes? asked Tora, yeah, there's something about this room... said Rex.

Oho-ho-ho! But Rex-Rex and friends forgetting one very important thing! said Tora, hurry up, would you? just spit it out, furball! i said. Could be friends forgetting, Poppi is artificial Blades? asked Tora.

Why would we forget that? She's been with us all this time... Wait! I get it! Her ether furnace! said Rex, Rex correct, thanks to friend Morag, Poppi now able to generate own supply of ether energy said Poppi.

Nothing barrier can do anything about said Poppi, Tora transfer crystal from sword of Morag to Biter of Poppi. That crystal have enough energy stored for one use of Arts and Biter of Poppi use Earth element said Tora.

So through synergy with Frie element of Morag, power of Arts is amplified! said Tora. If we hit it straight on, I doubt the door can withstand that said Morag. Wait a minute... You stored energy in that crystal? i asked.

How is that possible with a barrier...? i said, lady Morag has not used a single Art since we arrived in this place! said Dromarch. I had my suspicions ever since we entered the palace, so I secretly asked Tora to refrain from using any Arts either said Morag.

I see now, If our enemies knew Poppi retains her power inside the barrier, they would keep us on a tighter leash said Gramps. Exactly, here goes, step back said Morag, hold on, if you transferred the crystal from the sword, what will you fight with? asked Rex.

I can generate a new one from Brighid's core...? Don't tell me you didn't know about that said Morag, seriously? You don't even know how Blade weapons work? Give me a break i said. How ...would I know something like that?! said Rex.

I've never lost or broken my weapon! said Rex, then i suppose I cannot blame you said Brighid. Moving along, then... Tora, Poppi, please? asked Morag. With pleasure! said Tora, Poppi power! Jeeeeet Biter!!! said Poppi as she launch a attack.

We did it! said Tora, we the best! said Poppi. You made quite some noise, too. It won't be long before the guards arrive! said Gramps, good point! said Rex. Lady Pyra was taken below, mayhap somewhere beneath the palace? asked Dromarch.

Got it! said Rex, you think i let you go without me said y/n as we turn to see y/n getting up. y/n your alright i said, that right and we need help Pyra said y/n as we nod and head out but I didn't notice know y/n eyes was glowing for a bit till they stop.