Chapter 12.

Quinn and Shawn stood In front their parents nervous about what to say and trying extra hard not to back out of this meeting they called to run and hide.

"Will you two just spit it out already."

Tori calmly said to the pair, who were beginning to look constipated.

"I've decided to keep the baby, I'll work hard in school and after graduation I'll go to college and work so I can provide for the baby.."

Quinn begin to speak, before Shawn jumped in to finish.

"And I'll be doing the same we'll go some where near home so we won't be too far from home and.. help."

Shawn said cautiously as he waited to get their parents response.

"Well here's to being a grandma at 30!"

Tori said with a smile and chuckle.

"But mom you're.."

Quinn started to say until her mom glared at her daring her only daughter to out her age.

"Never mind."

Quinn said glad she dodged that bullet.

"Well, we wanted you to wait until you were older and married but we'll be here to help and support in anyway we can you two."

Shawn's dad chimed in.

"Thanks dad."

Shawn half smiled knowing he still disappointed his parents although they're being cool about this.

Quinton stood up and excused himself, it wasn't like him. Quinn looked at her mom and her mom gave her a soft smile before Quinn decided to go speak with her dad one on one, she walked on the back patio to see her dad sitting on her old swing set walking over she took a seat next to him.

"Do you hate me?"

Quinn asked afraid of the answer.

"I don't hate you baby girl, I just wish you would have stayed my little girl forever. My baby girl is about to have a baby and I know your mom would kick my ass if she heard me but don't think you're ready."

He said looking down at Quinn.

"You're right, I don't think I'm ready either but I can't just give up because it's gonna be tough I wasn't raised that way besides even if I was 25 and married I still don't think I would be ready but I would get ready like I plan to do now."

Quinton gave a soft smile and kissed her on the forehead pulling her into his arms.

"Just promise me no matter what that if you need me for what ever reason you won't hesitate to pick up the phone."

Quinn smiled resting her head on her dad's shoulder.

"I promise."

And with that they sat and stared at the sun setting before them, the sunset had unimaginable colors plastered across the sky and the afternoon put out a cool breeze that had them sitting in comfort of the future. before the night ended Quinn stood in her room as she coddled her growing stomach imagining the life she would give to her unborn child, praying that her and Shawn could give them an ounce of love and support that her parents give her and her siblings everyday.

__________

7 Months Later:

At eight months pregnant little Quinn was miserable everyday she had to wait for her baby boy to come, she couldn't wear cute clothes anymore it was nothing but leggings and oversized t-shirts for her and either sandals and crocs to walk around in.

"Why can't he come today?"

she complained as Shawn rubbed her feet and lightly chuckled at his very pregnant girlfriend.

it was November now and Shawn was home for the holidays although his school wasn't nothing but an hour and a half away he was so busy working and going to school he barely had enough time to be in with Quinn in person so he was happy to do anything and to hear her complain about anything.

"It's okay he'll be here in just a few weeks, and I'll be home for winter break so I can spend some quality time with my family.

He said as he kissed Quinn's Stomach.

"I only have one more year then I will be in the same boat I'm just happy my parents are going to move closer to the school so we can stay off campus while going to school it'll save money for college and for Avery."

Quinn said rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah but don't forget it's only for your freshman year and then We're getting an apartment so I can tear that ass up every chance I get."

Shawn said kissing her, causing her to giggle.

"I can't believe you wanted to wait until after the baby was here and after my healing process before doing it again, when you are dying to get some."

"Look I know the doctor said it would be okay I just can't imagine a world where our son doesn't see my dick just destroying his home, that would be traumatizing."

Shawn said causing Quinn to go into fits of laughter before she startled herself.

"Oh no I think I just peed myself."

She said sounding embarrassed as she tried to get up with Shawn's help.

"I don't think that's pee.."

Shawn begin to say before Quinn hunched over in complete pain, Shawn held helped her lay down back on the bed as he rushed into the hallway calling for Quinn's parents for help. Quinton busted in her room frantically, he saw the puddle on her floor and calmly walked over to Quinn crouching down beside her.

"Baby girl, I need you to take deep breathes okay, look at me just do what I'm doing."

He said trying to calm his daughter who had been hyperventilating do to her intense pain.

"Your water just broke okay, your mama is getting your go bag and I'm going to carry you to the car so we can go to the hospital but I need you to keep doing those breathing technics okay?"

Quinn trying her hardest to endure was able to grit out and okay through her teeth as her dad picked her up, after placing her in the car her head resting on Shawn's lap as he caressed her face whispering words of affirmations to her while her dad raced to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony was in his dorm room leaving trails of kisses all up and down Jasmine's body, they had been college for four month's and although they originally decided to wait until marriage to have sex again Jasmine had been watching Anthony the entire time they were supposed to be studying and she allowed herself to get hot and bothered.

After planting a kiss on his lips they ended up with Jasmine naked and Anthony rock hard at the sight before him, but before he could even think about grabbing a condom his phone begin to ring he searched for it to send whoever was calling to voicemail btu he seen it was his dad and knowing if he didn't answer the call his phone and credit card would be cut off the next day.

"Hey dad, I'm trying to stud..."

Anthony tried to hammer out a lie but before he could finish his dad interrupted him.

"Your sister water broke, get to the hospital ASAP son."

His dad said before hanging up, after hearing that excitement rushed through Anthony as he told Jasmine the news and they quickly got dressed to make their way to the hospital to witness fate's creation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~