Chapter 4.

Anthony and Jasmine rolled around his bed erotically, their tongues dancing and their breaths uneven, Anthony thought about this happening millions of times but he never knew it would happen like this.

30 minutes earlier:

"I want to tell you something and I don't need you to freak out or anything like that if you don't want to you don't have to but I rather you than anyone else."

Anthony looked at Jasmine confused about her rushed speech, she was pacing the floor looking nervous.

"O-ohh okay."

"Anthony I want to have sex but like you said I don't want it to just be with anybody and the only person I trust more than anyone in this world other than my parents is you."

Anthony looked her in the eyes, she smiled walking over to him placing each hand on either side of his face pulling him into a quick kiss on the lips.

"I want you to be my first."

Anthony, not thinking straight, wrapped his arms around her waist leaning in for another kiss but this one became deep quicker.

End Flashback:

Anthony stopped the kiss to pull his shirt over his head chucking it somewhere in his room, climbing back over Jasmine her helped remove her shirt and bra her breast were bare to him as he cupped one putting it in mouth swirling his tongue around her erect nipples, as she called out in pleasure as he switched the other one as well.

After showing her perky breast the attention it deserved he helped Jas out of her sweats and panties, removing his sweats as well Jasmine's pretty pinky pussy was on display for Anthony to admire as he licked his lips he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

"Can I taste you?"

Jasmine nodded as Anthony hooked both of her legs in each arm diving in to her inviting essence, he flicked his tongue along her clit causing her to jerk in pleasure realizing that's where he needed to put his focus on he rested her right leg over his shoulder taking one finger entering her pussy slowly as he flicked his tongue rapidly against her clit.

Jasmine grinding her hips against his finger and tongue as she whimpered in pleasure, you would have thought Anthony did this everyday the way he caressed her body. Jasmine's legs began to shake violently as felt the juices drip down to the bedsheets, Anthony came up licking his finger.

"You taste good."

Jasmine looked at him lustfully and wanted him to continue devouring her.

"You sure you want to keep going cause we can stop."

"No, I want to."

Anthony nodded, reaching over into his nightstand grabbing one of the condoms his dad had given to him, he removed his boxers revealing a very large erect dick this caused Jasmine to panic a little but ultimately she was more determined now then anything.

Anthony positioned himself in between Jasmine's legs he felt her entrance and slowly pushed himself in stopping every time Jasmine yelped in pain only moving when she became relaxed with his size, in no time Jasmine's hips were thrusting meeting Anthony's speed as they both called out in pleasure.