Chapter 2:

'Hey love, it's Drew.'

I stared at the message before me not knowing what to actually say back to him, I still love him of course but it's been three years and I refuse to believe that he was on lockdown for the entire three years. Why didn't he reach out to me sooner, I was depressed for a year straight after that day and now he wants to come back knowing that we can't really be together right now.

I decided on a text that I knew would help the situation, I mean his dad is always gonna be who he is and considering that I haven't came out to my parents yet it wouldn't the perfect timing to try to pick up where we left off.

'You shouldn't be texting me.'

With that message sent I drifted off to sleep, my dreams full of images of Drew and I and all the fun times we had and every time he stole a kiss when no one was looking and I felt my heart warming to the thought of being in his arms once more. I needed to at least just see him again even if it's for a second, he was my first and only love it was hard losing him and my best friend all at the same time.

When I woke up the next morning I couldn't help myself but to cry to the message I received during my slumber.

'I know you must be confused, but I know you're not confused about your love for us and me so if you love me please don't make me leave again. I've spent the last three years missing you everyday and becoming me even with the blowback I was receiving from my dad every step of the way, he finally had no choice but to bring me back home and accept that this is who I am and now that I'm back you're mines and I'm yours and nothings changing that this time around. By the way I'll see you soon'

I couldn't believe he was back and if he's back that means I'm gonna need to come out sooner then I planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn was laying in bed as she scrolled down Mr. Grayson's profile she was excited when he added her last night although she was confused on why he added her it didn't sit in her mind as much as her excitement about it did. She was hovering over a picture of Grayson and what looked like some friends of his when she accidentally liked it, not wanting to undo the act to show she was stalking his page she fell on her bed burying her face into the pillows screaming internally.

While she mentally degraded herself her phone dinged she looked at the screen to see that Mr. Grayson had liked a picture of hers from a year ago. 

'Was he stalking my page as well, or was he doing that to show her it was okay.'

Quinn thought to herself ultimately deciding to put the thoughts to rest and focus on how the finest teacher in school not only follows her on social media but liked one of her pictures, getting excited all over again Quinn looked at her profile it only had a few pictures mostly of her and her family the only one he liked was one of just her in it. Quinn knew that her page was boring and she would need to spruce it up a little.

'I'll just start taking more pictures of myself.'

She thought to herself making her way over to her vanity applying some light makeup before she took a brand new photo to add to her page for Mr. Grayson to see.

The wonder of why a 25 year old man was adding her on social media and liking her photos never once crossed Quinn's mind, she was just happy to finally have a guy showing her interest. Quinn started angling her phone to get the perfect shot but not before puckering her lips to add a certain sauce to it, when she was satisfied with how she looked she added it up to her Instagram captioning it with-