What He/You Would Do To Get His/Your Attention🥰

*Alastor is in the kitchen, humming one of his favorite songs as he stirs a boiling pot of Jambalaya, before he dips a spoon in and takes a bite.*

"Hmm, perhaps a little more spice," he takes the pepper and does a couple shakes before taking again. "Perfect!"
He takes his apron off, going into the living room where you sit.

"Y/N darling, dinner is ready," he says happily, "I made Jambalaya!"

You don't respond.

"Y/N dear! Didn't you hear me?" he says again.
Still, no answer.

Annoyed, he steps out of the kitchen and goes to the front of the couch, hands on his hips as he stares down at you.
You sit sideways, on your hellphone, which was how you were three hours ago.

"I made Jambalaya."

You make a grunting sound.
Silence passes...
What can he do to get your attention.

He thinks for a moment, before an idea comes to mind!
He snaps his fingers, and your phone disappears.

"Wha—" you look around for it, "Alastor!"

"Don't fret darling, you will get it back. After..." a song starts to play in the background, and he bows, hand outstretched. "You dance with me."

You stare at him in shock a little, but when you see his sweet smile, you exhale and take his breath, getting pulled into a ballroom dance, his specialty.

He spins you once, pulls you back, dips you, and even brushes aside your hair, secretly tucking a rose in your ear.

"You just wanted my attention, huh?" You ask slyly.
He smiles. "And it worked..."

You giggle, kissing him on his cheek.

********

*You're at home, knitting just for fun, when your husband deer demon, walks past you, not saying a word.
He's been doing this all day! His mind has been everywhere today...due to the upcoming grand opening of the Hazbin Hotel. He hasn't been giving you much attention, but you know a few tricks to get him to give you attention.*

You smirk a little, and start to sing one of his favorite songs from when he was alive.
That instantly get his attention, and he smiles widely, can't help but singing along with you as well.

When the song is over, he claps.
"Another beautiful performance, my darling, but I can't help but ask, did you only do this for my attention?"
You nod, and his smile softens.

"I'm sorry, my beloved," he motions you to him and embraces you in a hug, "if you feel that I'm not giving you the attention you deserve, all you need to do is say the word, and I will drop everything and treat you like the angel you really are..."