Not a traditional doctor ⚝ Chapter 9

April 14-16, 2014

Jasper Sitwell walked out of the building, talking with Senator Stern. Their meeting had been highly secretive, and now the Senator was on board with HYDRA

    " Listen, I gotta fly home tonight, 'cause uh...I got some constituency problems, and I gotta press the flesh." The senator said in a quiet and secretive tone.

    "Any constituent in particular, Mr. Senator?"

    "Uh...no, not really. Twenty-three, kind of hot. Real hot. You know, wants to be a reporter, I think. I don't know, who listens at that point?"

    " Doesn't sound much of a problem to me." Jasper Sitwell smirked

    "Really? Cause she's killing my back. Look, this isn't the place to talk about it." Senator Stern tapped the pin on his jacket "This is a nice pin."

    Sitwell smiled and said, "Thank you."

    "Come here." Stern and Sitwell embrace in a tight hug " Hail, HYDRA." they whisper to each other so no publican can hear their illegal exchange. "See, it's right there..." The senator grumbled and touched his back as he walked away to his private car.
    "I just saw that, yeah."

    "Should I get it checked?"

    "I think you should." Sitwell nodded and Senator Stern walked away. People still stood around Sitwell guarding him as his phone started ringing. He looks at him.

    Pierce.

    "I need a minute. Bring the car around." Sitwell ordered the guards. "Yes, sir?" He asked once he picked up the phone

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Someone who was clearly not Pierce said over the phone

    "Who is this?" Sitwell asked slightly fearful that someone knew HYDRA's secrets

    "The good-looking guy in the sunglasses, you're ten o'clock." Sitwell turns but nobody is there "Other ten o'clock" The man over the phone orders. Sitwell's eyes land on a man wearing sunglasses and he holds up a drink. you, the reader would recognize him as Sam Willson. Sam raises a glass at Sitwell to show he has the eyes on the right man "There you go."

    "What do you want?"

    "You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a gray car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride."

    "And why would I do that?"

    "Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sitwell looked down at his tie and saw a little red laser dart on his chest.

    There was a sniper in sight.

Well, He needed to go.

    Once Sitwell was up on the roof, Steve pushed him forward making Sitwell fall forward onto his knees then he backed up in fear

    "Tell me about Zola's algorithm," Steve demands

    "Never heard of it," Sitwell lied

    "What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" All this madness had started on the Lemurian Star, a ship of people that had taken captive many SHIELD operatives including Sitwell,

    "I was throwing up, I got seasick," Sitwell informed snidely. Steve pushed him to the edge of the tall building. The only thing that held Sitwell to the roof was his jacket which was held by Steve's strong grip. " Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."