Chapter 15

The dancing was still going on. MagicShell twirled around, kicking another assassin in the chin. Pineapple Juice, by that time, realized that Milk Tea had disappeared. Again. Learning her lesson from when they were at the Vanilla Kingdom, panic coursed through her body as she continued dancing, looking for signs of her sister. "She's not here! Did that Choco Werehound Princess take her??" she yelled, eyeing the so-called princess.

Choco Werehound Princess gulped and continued waltzing about the ballroom as other princesses fell into exhaustion and defeat. "I would never take your sister!" he responded.

"Oh? Then what were all those times she told us about a weird Werehound-looking guy that would dream of princesses and fairies? And the time she said something about a German dog-looking guy wielding a big-ol' hammer, huh?!" Pineapple Juice shot back.

Now she was getting on his nerves. If only he could whip out his hammer and eliminate her and her friend from the competition– but this was Milk Tea's sister. And she had shown respect when Red Velvet had taken her in for that month. The Werehound Princess gulped again and danced his way to the delicacy table, taking a cookie and a glass of punch. "She wasn't here last time I saw her! It's already been 3 hours!!" he shouted.

That's when something hit her. Someone, and not anyone in the ballroom, had taken Milk Tea. God damn it... Suddenly, the Host announced that it was 30 minutes until the end. An assassin lashed out at the Choco Werehound Princess, causing him to use his hammer to squash the assassin. Blood splattered out from beneath the mallet as Pineapple Juice yelped, running to grab MagicShell. "Girl, chill. You've seen blood before," she said.

"But the sudden splatter of blood scares me, you know?" Pineapple Juice asked.

"Girl, I don't think any of us knew that. I don't even think Milk Tea knows about it," MagicShell responded.

Both exhaled and then continued to dance as other contestants fell to the floor in exhaustion. Hell, some were violently killed by the assassins in the room. Gunshots, decapitations, throat slits, and many more methods of murder were used. Others had their skulls cracked via assassins slamming them into the walls. "Jeez... I hope Milk Tea won't have to witness this manslaughter..." MagicShell thought.

...

"Where did you learn all of that?"

"I may or may not have had dirty thoughts about you while we were apart."

"Oh my God!!"

Milk Tea laughed as she rested her head on Red Velvet's chest. They had finished their 2 hours of passionate love-making and were recovering for 30 minutes. The princess's legs had never felt this sore in her life. Would it be possible to walk after getting her pussy railed to high hell by her general boyfriend? Most likely not. "Alright. Let's get you cleaned up and back to the competition. It said that they were dancing for 4 hours, but... ooh! We have 30 minutes to get you dressed and back there. I hope we won't be late," Red Velvet said, getting up.

He extended his hand and pulled Milk Tea up, handing her clothes back. Even as she struggled to get the hanfu on, her precious general exhaled and helped reapply her makeup. She, after 15 minutes, looked like how she looked before getting involved in the hot, feverish, and downright nasty love-making session. "There. All done. Are you ready to go now?" Red Velvet asked.

"Yep."

Somehow, she could stand even after all she went through during those 2 hours. But it didn't come across her mind as Red Velvet also put his clothes on, walking out of the room with her. They passed by Licorice, who looked at them with a shocked yet disgusted look. "You two... are insane!!" he yelled.