Chapter 6

"This should be enough. How did it feel, Dark Choco, taking a quick voyage into your chilling past..." Pomegranate said, covering her mouth with her sleeve.

Dark Choco knelt on the floor, panting. His chest heaved, his hands trembling. He hated people knowing about his chilling past, yet here he was, and here Pomegranate was, looking at his past. The rejection, the manipulation, and the dishonor. "You... YOU! You'll never get away with this!" he yelled.

Both of them stayed in the dark room with a table and chairs, the room lit by a few red lights. Pomegranate's eyes lit up, a malicious smile on her face. "Such ANGER! Such malice and EVIL in your eyes... Your true colors are revealed, at long last! We are truly and sincerely honored by your presence, Young Prince. You have now embraced the Darkness... Unfortunately, I must take my leave. Remember today's lesson, Dark Choco."

The sight of Dark Choco submitting to the darkness made her blood rush with excitement. He was always resistant, but seeing these things before him made it better. It shook the fallen prince a tad bit. Pomegranate bowed, then left, closing the door behind her. Dark Choco sighed, holding his head in one hand. "Yes... maybe I am fooling myself. And now I know... I'm destined to live in the dark. This is my place. My purpose. A life among the shadows, and then... The End."

With that, the fallen prince stood and fixed his clothing before opening the door and leaving the room he once lay in, frightened of his past. 

...

"Rise and shine, everyone! It's time for another journey across the vast and unknown lands!"

"Boy, shut the hell up before I smack the shit out of you!"

"Ayo, don't do him like Will Smith!"

GingerBrave laughed worriedly as he stepped outside, looking at the desert landscape. It was another day for another adventure. MaicShell yawned and applied the concoction that Pineapple Juice had crafted, seeing her hair not dripping or melting. How did she know what chemicals and ingredients to use? She was a genius for that! The group changed into their same clothes and exited their rooms, going to the front after checking out of their rooms. "So, where to now?" Custard asked, fixing his crown.

"Down the path and through the desert! Follow me!" GingerBrave called, marching forth.

It was always him leading the way, never anyone else. MagicShell and Pineapple Juice shared an irritated glance as they followed, staying behind. Wizard took his hat off, ruffling his fluffy white hair as Strawberry tugged at her sweatshirt rapidly, trying to fight off the heat. "How far until the next town?" Chili Pepper asked.

"Past these rocks and lands and a bridge, we should be there by tonight if WE DO NOT MAKE ANY STOPS," Pineapple Juice responded, glaring at GingerBrave.

He looked over his shoulder, giving them a weary smile. Yeah, blame him. To the girls, he was the reason their arrivals were delayed. They were supposed to arrive at Pilgrim's Path before the fog kicked in. Could the girls say he was to blame for Milk Tea's disappearance? Most likely. "I've learned from my mistakes," GingerBrave said.

"We'll press on with no stops!"

Custard's eyes lit up as he followed the boy, singing a melody. Chili Pepper sighed and followed while Wizard and Strawberry stayed behind. MagicShell and Pineapple Juice scoffed in unison and joined the group. Soon, they encountered a few monsters. Pineapple Juice was quick to act, for she kicked the goblin in the face, pinning it down with her foot. They were coming out of makeshift chests! Even Chili Pepper got fooled, now being attacked by two. Custard waved his small scepter as Strawberry beat the goblin with her candy mallet. "There. That should do it," Custard said.