Chapter 13

MagicShell laughed as she skipped through the Grandberry Market with baskets of berries and bows in her ice cream hair. Milk Tea and Pineapple Juice conversed with one another as the huntress looked at the market. Hardly anything had changed since she came by last time. All of a sudden, something appeared in front of her. Her eyes widened as she stealthily walked to an alleyway to look at it. It was a bright pink light, the color of her eyes but slightly brighter. It was also in the shape of a heart. "I see you've made quite the friends," the pink light said.

"Indeed. They're powerful women who have defeated the Cake Witch, so I've heard," the huntress responded.

The light laughed brashly. For some reason, it sounded almost exactly like her. She was deeply indulged in wanting to know who the light was until– "Hey, miss?"

Pineapple Juice stood beside her. She asked the huntress why some of the civilians were... riding on barrels and attacking MagicShell and her sister. When she and Pineapple Juice went to look, it was correct; people were attacking Milk Tea and MagicShell, throwing pots and barrels as well as fruits. "Oh, goodness!" the huntress exclaimed.

She ran with the tropical girl to the scene and took out her shield, barging into people who got in her way. There was chaos everywhere. People screamed in terror as the huntress called to them. "Relax, fellow townspeople! These girls are here to help!" she called.

People began to feel more safe as the enemies wore off. Soon, they were defeated, and the three girls grinned seeing everyone cheer for them. All of a sudden, someone came through a paper wall. The huntress gasped and ran, hiding somewhere. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Hollyberry Kingdom princess contest!! One lucky princess will take the throne of the Hollyberry Kingdom after the former princess had left for so long," the man said.

Pineapple Juice's eyes widened. "So what do we do?" she asked.

"We all dress as princesses to gain access. I mean, sure, it'll be easy for us, but I think someone won't be able to hold their tongue in," MagicShell responded, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ah, yes! The dragon you've appeared to have fallen in love with! His tall stature and his two possible co–" Milk Tea said before getting hit upside the head.

"GIRL!! WATCH YOUR DIRTY LANGUAGE!!!" Pineapple Juice hollered.

Milk Tea giggled and slowly began to think of how her boyfriend would want to see her. But her horny thoughts were cut short when the huntress whispered to them. "Psst– girls!"

They ran to the alley unnoticed as the huntress opened a secret door, pointing below. "Go inside. Choose a dress to enter the princess competition. I already fear that there's danger approaching at a rapid pace," she said.

MagicShell led the girls through the door, ending up in a special room where many colorful, exotic, and shimmering dresses hung in a closet. Pineapple Juice's eyes sparkled as she ran to the closet, taking one dress. It was purple; her favorite color. "Hey, sis! They have one that's pink!" Pineapple Juice exclaimed.

The tips of Milk Tea's hair became yellow with excitement as she ran to her sister's side, taking out a pink dress. The two of them were holding up classic Chinese hanfu dresses, and to MagicShell's interest, they had a red dress just for her. It had sparkly red satin for the skirt and when she twirled, it fanned out around her. "Are you girls done getting ready?" the huntress asked from above.

"We finished choosing the dresses!" Pineapple Juice called.

Now it was time for hair and makeup. The huntress entered and opened a drawer, taking out a makeup palette, lipsticks in many colors, and a hairbrush. The first to get ready was MagicShell. The others gave her time to get in her dress, and when she came out, goodness, was she beautiful. As the huntress did her makeup, the ice cream hair began doing work on its own, weaving itself to form a braided bun on top of her head. The chocolate chunks also formed flowers; many different kinds. "There. You look more elegant than... uh– never mind," the huntress said.