Whimsy

***
His voice wasn't so sweetly, i stood close to the wall while he played with his gun. "But that wouldn't be so fun, now would it?" Tom said, flickering with that gun. I knew he would want to play with me, take advantage of me for the sake of his own fun. "So boring, you don't want to die." He tilted his head, looking down at my body and then at my face, slightly smiling but not a lot.

I pressed my arms down against the wall. "Lead me to Lydia." I demanded. Watching him still flickering the gun.

"Oh I will, listen to me and nothing bad will happen." He slowly turned around, it made me confused but did as he said. I saw Georg in at the hall, he didn't say anything but started to walk towards the door as Tom did. I walked behind them, I watched Toms every move. He had placed the gun in his pocket, his pants were baggy so you couldn't tell that there was even something there.

I felt the goosebumps build up on my arms, I still only had my dress on. So I was cold, the hotel wasn't necessarily cold but I could've worn something on top.

They opened the door and we started to walk out, I followed Tom as Georg locked the door and now walked behind me instead. I had my arms crossed, trying to make myself at least a bit warmer. I noticed that Tom looked back a few times, checking.

He opened a door that said "exit." And there were stairs to downstairs. It was dark but you could still see. We started to walk down the metal steps and stopped after 2 floors. There was a metal door, he opened it with that card again. Tom walked in, I could see light from another room but not clearly since he walked in front of me. I shivered from the cold but continued to walk. We started to walk further Inside and I could now hear voices. I was so confused.
Tom walked into the room with a smile and I then stood besides him, now seeing it.

I saw Lydia sitting down with bill at a table, drinking something. She smiled, looked like she had fun. My mouth was slightly open, I didn't know what to say. On the other end sat Bill and another guy who was shorter with glasses, I hadn't seen him before but I guessed he was with them.
Lydia quickly looked at me and smiled. "Celeste! What are you doing here?" She asked with a whimsy smile and wine in her hand.

She placed the other hand on the table, trying to stand up but she could barley do that.

I ran towards her and grabbed her chin. "Are you drunk?" I asked, holding her face while she shook it. I looked over at bill who was leaning down against his chair. He had wine in his hand aswell and tapping on it with his nails, also smiling. "What have you done to her." I said worried.

I heard someone behind me again, "I said I wouldn't let anything bad happen, did you think I wouldn't follow through on that?" Tom said, still standing in the corner.

I let go of Lydia but still stood close. "She shouldn't be drunk, she can't handle it.." I looked at her.
"We were just, talking." Bill said in the chair. His hair was now laying down a bit.

"Right, and you so happen didn't steal her phone." I stared down at Georg. He looked at me back, but he still didn't say anything. Just grabbing it from his pocket and handed it to me. I quickly grabbed it. Lydia was so gone that she couldn't understand what I said anyways.

They were now four guys, after us. What was their business anyways. I grabbed Lydia's arms and put them around my shoulders, she stood up while grunting. She was still wearing her work uniform and curly hair up. So they had got her when she still worked. I wanted to leave but Bill quickly stood up. I looked up at him.
"I thought we had a deal." Toms dark voice lurking.

"What deal," I said angrily.

"I take you to Lydia, you listen to me." He said firstly, waking closer to us.

I didn't reply, I looked behind him and was going to walk but he grabbed my shoulder.

"I think I've made my intentions clear." His head tilted as well as his brow.

I looked up at him while biting the inside of my lips, wondering what to do. Lydia was about to fall asleep on my shoulder, making me worry for her. I noticed Toms hand slowly rising from my shoulder towards my collarbone and then to my red-ish brown curled hair. My hair was naturally straight but I liked to curl them. He softly traced his fingers through the tip of my hair. His touch scared me a bit, but I didn't show that.
I flicked my head so that he would keep his hands off of me. "Could we at least get home.. she's clearly not well." I said.
It was quiet for a second.
"I want them here." I heard bill say, I looked at him in confusion. His arms were crossed. He was wearing those leathered gloves together with his tatted arms. His eyes fiery.

I put Lydia down against the chair again, she leaned against the wall and was almost sleeping.
"Go fuck yourself." I looked at them both, not really regretting my words.
Tom didn't have his head tilted anymore, his eyes switched. His arms quickly grabbing my cold shoulder, pushing me a bit into the wall. "Sorry?" He said.

I now smiled, happy that I had made him this mad.
"I said, go fuck yourself." I teased.

He slightly laughed.
"Do I look like I'm messing around." His arms tightening around my shoulder, making it hurt a little.

I grunted a little, still playing confident.

"Your too pretty to be playing around like this." His other hand grabbed my chin.

My eyes were narrowed, mouth and brows disgusted. He was beautiful, I couldn't deny that. But he was really pissing me off, I hated guys who couldn't control themselves or get mad over nothing. But maybe that was because I was like that. I'm angry all the time, I guess that's why I hate it on men.

"Just a little more." Tom said in a lower voice.

***