Roulette

***

"Keep staring honey." His lips slightly smiling while taking another sip.

He really didn't care what he said.

I just smiled and continued to watch him, I wasn't going to look away just because he told me so, that just made me want to stare more.

"Sure." I replied, leaning back, inspecting him.

His hair was dark and black, exposing his sharp jawline with intense eyes. His hands long and slim, he had features like a vampire. His eyes were smokey dark and his clothes agonizing.

I crossed my legs as he slammed down the glass. He gently rubbed his mouth with the side of his hand.

He turned around to look to his little friend.

He slightly patted his arm while walking out of the bar.

I watched as they both walked into the casino, walking like they owned the place.

I rolled my eyes to look back at Lydia.

"Ruthless.., weren't they?" I leaned on the table.

"Yeah.. he always orders the same drink without a word." She replied.

"What? Always? Are they here often? Why havent I seen them." I sighed.

"Yeah, I mean pretty usually, but never on daytime, always late at night. And he never speaks too, but seemed like he liked you" Lydia laughed.

"So mysterious" I rolled my eyes sarcastically while laughing but I got interrupted by a voice.

"Celeste! Come here." William had yelled.

I looked back to see him lean back on his chair, I now saw who was on the other side of the table, it was them. Their eyes stuck on me.

"William go suck your dick." I ignored him.

"You should try the game." He shouted.

I didn't look back, I just looked at Lydia.

"Should I?" I whispered.

"I wouldn't, but, it may be fun?" She replied.

I looked back again, I sat up from the chair and decided to see what they were trying to do.
I had my arms crossed again while walking on the carpet down two stairs and into the big casino room.

I stood in the middle of the table, looking at the two new guys, watching me.
One of them with black cornrows was leaning down with his legs manspreading while moving his hands, kind of fidgeting with it, waiting for me.
I then looked over at the man who had spoken to me, he was leaning against the wall, also having his arms crossed.

I looked at William.
"So?" I raised my eyebrow.

"They'd like to play against you." He sighed, looking at them as they silently waited.

I looked back at them.

"Couldn't you even care to ask me, I don't even know your name." I said.

The guy in the chair sat up a bit, fixing his positon.

"Tom Kaulitz" he said and then looking at the other guy.

"Bill" the other one said. "Bill Kaulitz."

"Okay, Tom and bill. Let's do this then." I walked towards the end where William sat.

"Stand up, will you?" I said.

"Right." He replied while standing up and walking to the side.

I sat down while leaning against the table.

"How much are you betting." The other guy also leaned against the table, his eyes stabbing.

I placed some cash on the table and counted it.

"Let's see how this goes." I said.

The guy placed almost double the amount of what I did.

"Yes, let's see." He gave me a smirk, his black lip piercing glowing as the light hit it.

We placed the chips down and was ready.

I looked at Tom, he had his chin resting on both of his arms that was resting on the table. He was wearing a black bandana blended with dark clothing with a black coat. His hands were full of chunky silver rings. Something about them was scary in a way, evil.

We sat there intensely. The game was about to end. I now knew that they absolutely knew what they were doing. Their weren't acting.

But it now seemed pretty equal.

William was ready to spin for the last time, to finally set who was winning.

My last number was 13, I looked at his hands intensively. I swear to god William if you fuck this up.

He dropped the ball and it spun around.

It finally landed, and there it did land on my last number, 13.

I jumped up from my chair as I laughed.

I leaned over as I grabbed onto his money.

"I expected... more." I smirked as I leaned over his face and grabbing the cash.

He watched me giggling as I counted the money.

"That was just the start honey, i was just teasing." He glanced at me.

"Right, why'd you bet so much then?" I walked closer to him as he started to stand up.

"That was nothing." He towered over me.

I took a step closer.

"I think. That your just a bad loser." I laughed.

"I let you win." He smirked.

"Sure." I rolled my eyes while taking a step back.

"Told you she's good." William said standing on the other side.

"She's not. Just easy." He said as I felt his eyes lingered down my back.

"You're so full of yourself, you just lost." I turned around, facing him.

He took a slow step closer as he towered over me.

He looked down at me with those eyes.

"Fine, I don't need your money anyways" I pushed the cash against his chest and was just to let go when he grabbed my wrist.

He gripped onto my wrist making me unable to let go of the money.

"No"  he said. "I just want to prove it." He let go of my wrist.

"Okay fine, what do you have in mind." I said.

"How about, Russian roulette." He smiled.