Vaggie laughs. "Oh my god this is greatest thing to have ever happened," she laughs her ass off, and I glare at her.

"You're telling me," Angel smirks, "Al you got a SERIOUSLY slim waist. Its kind of hot."

I growl.

"What are we going to do?" Charlie asks.
Vaggie shrugs. "Leave it, this is too much fun."

"We need to change them back!" Charlie says, "ma-maybe we should give it a few days."

Angel chuckles. "Hey smiles? Hope you don't mind but I gotta get to...work"

Work. Angel's work?!!!!

At that point, I strangle him again.
"IF YOU DARE LEAVE THIS HOTEL WITHOUT SUPERVISION I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIE TWICE!!"

*Few days later*

"Its not working...ITS NOT WORKING!" I pace the hotel floors, still trapped in Angel's DISGUSTING body!
Angel, still trapped in my body, sits on the couch, eating a Popsicle. "Yeah...no offense, but it sucks being you."

"Well YOU aren't any better!" I shout, "I've taken at least forty showers and I STILL feel disgusting!"

Angel smirks. "Well, places I've been, you'll need Holy Water to wash away the sins..."

My hand slowly falls away. The desire to hit him again is tempting...
But I would be hitting myself.
And I couldn't dare hit myself.

I exhale, and sit beside him, hands buried in my face.
"I just want to be me again..." I whisper.

Angel sits up, putting a hand on my back, but when I hiss at him, he pulls away.
"You know Al, this all started when we fought that day. Remember the things we said?"

I look at him.
I had completely forgotten about the fight. I remember shouting at him that he was a no good, disgusting demon.

And he in return shouted that I was an uptight, stale jerk.

Realization sinks in...

"Was this...a punishment? For us to feel like what its like being in other people's shoes?"

Angel shrugs. "Maybe, I don't know. It's something to go off of."

An idea hits me.
What if we...all along, really needed to say...sorry?

I exhale a breath. "As much as I hate this, but..." I turn and look at Angel. "I'm sorry for ever being mean to you. Deep down, you can actually be a...good, friend," I choke out, feeling as if I'm being gagged.

"Aww," Angel throws his arm around me, "you really mean that Al?"

"...yes." I whisper, barely able to hear.
Angel hears it, but intentionally asks again.

"I'm sorry say that aga-"

"YES!" I shout.
Angel laughs. "I'm sorry too, Al. Nah you're not an asshole, but your stale. Very stale."

I frown, before suddenly I feel that slicing pain again.
I'm not the only one, for Angel does too.

The room goes white, and we both fall off the couch and into to the floor.

Angel sits up, "uggghhh, my hea-HEY!" he looks at his arms. "I'm me again!"

"So am I!" I get on my feet and do a little spin of joy. "Oh what joy this is!"

"Hey Al?" Angel stands up, "do you still mean what you said?"

"Of course dear boy," I laugh, turning, "if it means I'll never be YOU again!" I laugh once more, walking down the hallway to tell the good news to Charlie and the others.

Angel shakes his head, but he's smiling a little.
"Oh well, at least I get off on arguing with him." He turns to walk to my room and find his pet pig Fat Nugget.

THANKS FOR READING!

Alastor x Reader Imagines❤ ✔[COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें