Just To Spread Awareness

I didn't want any part of this situation but, still had high hopes for Palestine. Now, I'd like to say something about everything happening there. Israel needs to stop. I have seen things about the bombings and massacres Israeli forces have brought to Palestine and other similar countries. Innocent men, women, and children are being shot, slaughtered, beat to d3ath, starved, dehydrated, imprisoned, blown up, and killed on the job, at home, outside of home, in school, and many other places. They are being forced out of their homes because Israel wants them wiped off the face of the Earth so they can do whatever they want with the land. It isn't right for them to act on unprovoked aggression when the victims did nothing to them in the first place. Another thing that upsets me is the U.S. won't do anything about it but, they stand with Ukraine when Russia comes in with armed troops.

World War III is here and the billions who speak with the real victims are being silenced. Do not become one of the silent or fallen. Take your stand however you see fit and speak for the victims. If big dogs wanna bark and bite, go for their weakest points like their ankles, junk, knees, calves, shins, etc. Make them feel the way we feel without violence. Spread the word around and help free Palestine. Let Israel continue to cry, whine, and resort to physical attacks like the toddlers they are. They will never get their way.