Mettaton Cosplay

Okay, this has been a little overdue. I know I said I would post this after last Halloween but, I never got the chance and I've been forgetting to get pics. I finally have some here of everything I use to make it. The shirt and shoes are different, though. I had to throw out the other ones to save space during the move so I swapped the pink flats with a pair of black boots. These aren't stilettos but, they are still heels. I don't wear these that often so they're in better shape than the old pink flats I got rid of. Also, the shirt is still a black tee. It just is a different style, brand, and size. It's not a ruffled shirt anymore, guys. This is a standard women's v-neck.

I have a small plush heart that is covered in sequins on one side but, that's buried in a tote in my closet unfortunately. I'll probably dig that out and get a picture of that later. What I do with that is I put it on a belt that I wear with the outfit. I have a small handful of belts and the one I like using is a small white one. The heart plush has a small loop I use to hook it onto the belt and it looks kinda cute.

I didn't get any photos of the makeup I use but, I'll do that when I find the plush heart. I don't do anything robotic because I'm a noob when it comes to face painting and makeup designs. I suck so bad I can rarely get perfect winged eyeliner. I normally just keep it simple with bold eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipstick/lip gloss, a little blush, and some highlighter. I might try adding bronzer next time just to see how it looks.

For the accessories, I have pink fishnet gloves, a pink/black hair bow, and two different mics. One mic once went to a karaoke machine that broke and had to be thrown out. The other is actually a Bluetooth speaker and it's pink and blingy. I can alternate between them if I wanted because they work for different poses or looks. Also, the pink one is more portable since it doesn't have a cord.

Edit: I still haven't found the plush heart. But I pulled out the makeup I prefer using for the cosplay. I like to have a bit of variety so I went through and found eyeshadow pallets containing black and pink shades along with glitter shades. I even have a pallet that is specifically all glitter. I also got out my eyeliner, foundation, bronzer, highlighter, and blush. Yes, I have two. One is normal and the other is baked. Then, we have the large selection of pink lipstick and lip gloss. I don't have black because Mom would think I'm becoming emo goth. To finish it off, there's the face primer and setting mist along with mascara. With the eyeshadow, lipstick, and lip gloss, I like to swap shades around while keeping one color scheme in mind depending on the outfit. I have more makeup but, not all of it is strictly Mettaton themed. I have other more colors in eyeshadow than lipstick and lip gloss.