Vent #2

I don't want to move back. I just don't think it's a good option. Not with Newsom price-guaging the entire state and releasing p3d0es who then move into areas full of kids. I mean, I like the area. I just don't like the political scene there and want it to stop. Not to mention I want my mom to be happy in a relationship and most guys in California suck. There was only one guy we met out there that was almost normal but, it didn't go anywhere. These are the only reasons we wanted to move. One of the perpetrators from my past is still loose and alive. We only ever hear anything about him around the holidays and we were tired of it. We just wanna do our holiday shopping in peace and not have to worry about getting into it again with him. We just wanna pay lower prices. My mom wants to be happy as she continues. We just want things to be normal. I like where we are right now. I just don't like living with or near family here because their jerks who don't like our culture. I want us to pay lower prices for food, gas for our truck, housing, and utilities. I want our lives to go back to normal. Back to what we're used to. I'm hoping we don't have to move back because I know we will suffer financially and Mom will be stuck being alone for the rest of her life. She knows she probably doesn't have much time left and I don't want that for her. I want us all to be happy. I don't wanna have to share my space with anyone I don't want to share it with. It's MY space for a reason! And my uncle is over here trying to get me to go off my vegan diet and eat the same things they eat. Dude, I'm happy being vegan. But please respect the fact I'm very picky or I will have to shove bricks made of dog turds down your throat. I don't care how you guys do things here in the country but, we mainly keep to ourselves and respect others' cultures and diets back in Cali. Also, with 4-6 other people I don't know well living under the same roof as us, it gets loud. Most of them are 13 and below so I feel like I'm at a daycare all the time. Our dogs have to either be outside or locked in a room with someone all the time because their pets don't get along with them. This isn't normal to us nor is it fair. But we don't have much of a choice until Mom's paycheck hits. My anxiety is now higher than it has been in a year or so because of everything and I don't have anyone out here to talk to about it aside from Mom. They said they welcomed us and liked us the way we are. But they talk smack about us behind our backs and they even confronted Mom about it a couple times when they were drunk. We don't like this at all and want to get out asap.

I just had to get this off, guys. I don't feel like splitting any of that up. It's a lot and I'm having my woman thing on top of all this right now. Feel free to talk or rp if you want. Pms are open.