(Come on Yujiro!I believe in you!)

"Shit!Why are you doing this to me!",he hit the ground angrily.The ultimate source of powers light caught his eye and his blood boiled looking at it.

"ITS BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT THAT YOU LOST YOUR LIFE!",he pushed it way angrily.

There was nothing else to do.Y/n was gone.The only thing he could do now,was to accept her death.

"I just want you to know..That I love you",he kissed her lips one last time.

"NOOOOOO!!!", Anubis turned to the ultimate source of power and saw it slowly open setting Y/n's soul free.
"YOU CANT LEAVE"!,he tried to catch her as she floated away.

"I told you I chose them for a reason!
And believe it or not this man has a heart!It's just hidden under all that muscle!"

"Aw man..",he disappointingly stared at her as she flew further and further away.

(Hold on Yujiro!I'm coming!),your soul floated back into your body.

Yujiro was about to pull away from the kiss and take you back to the others,when you grabbed him and kissed him back.

"I love too you idiot!"

"What!How!",his eyebrows frowned in disbelief.

"There is no time for that!",you turned to take the ultimate source of power.
You gasped as you saw rock was about to fall on it from the ceiling.

Yujiro quickly grabbed it and then threw you over his shoulder as started running back to where you left the others.You watched the pyramid collapse behind him as you held tight on his shirt.

"We aren't going to make it!",you sweezed your eyes not to looks at the rocks collapsing inches away from you.

"I'm called the strongest creature in the world for a reason!",he smirked as his speed increased.

Soon enough,you came back to the hall where Baki and the others were still fighting the convicts.

Oliva->"Yujiro! Finally!"

"BAKI!Take Y/n,she can't walk.All of you,follow Baki,I will catch up with you later".

"She can't..walk..?", Doyle looked at you worried as Baki held you in his arms.

Hanayama->"What do you mean later!?We have to get out of here now!"

"SHUT UP AND GO!",Yujiro yelled and everyone finally ran to find the exit.

Yujiro then turned to the convicts angrily.He didn't know what they put you through,but he wasn't planning to wait and learn.They were going to pay for it.

"You're lucky I don't have time to play with you",he punched the ground with all his might making the pyramid collapse immediately.

He escaped and started running through the maze,but this time instead of finding his way inside,he punched the walls and opened the path for him.The pyramid was collapsing,so now it didn't matter if his firsts created an earthquake or not.He made it back at the place where you first entered the pyramid, just to find out that the slide had collapsed.

On the other hand,back in Shin Shin Kai:

"Come on Jack!You can do it!", everyone encouraged him as they stood above him.

Jack was consitrated in his work,he had to unblock the system!His keyboard was on fire as he was tapping the buttons like crazy!He was almost done when an error happened shutting his computer down!