Secret shower

"W-Who is this..?"

These were the only words that could come out of your mouth,you were afraid that it might be Sikorsky again.

(Calm down Y/n!,it might be a student! After all this is where they shower after working out!)

Well,that thought didn't last for long as the stranger outside attempted to open the door.

"Occupied!",you said trembling but they kept trying to force the door open,you were terrified and didn't know of what to do in a situation like that.

(I'm not in a state to fight or anything!,I'm naked!My towel is hanging outside!)

"Please stop!",you begged the person as you tried to block the door from opening,the person was now hitting it.It was too late to do anything now,the stranger broke open the doors lock and revealed his arm.It opened the door and slammed it aside.You screamed covering yourself with your arms and sweezed your eyes tightly.You heard the door close and the person pinned you to the wall,but this time it was different.

It wasn't violent like last time,you were also in a different position,you were pinned on the wall,but you could still see the person,if you opened your eyes of course.But looks like that wasn't happening,you were too scared to look!That changed when you heard the person's voice finally speak.

"Y/n?",you heard the person call your name and you opened your eyes in surprise to face the familiar voice.

"Baki?!"

"Hello!",he smiled closing his eyes playfully.

"DONT HELLO ME!EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

"What do you mean?",he asked confused and before he could say anything else,you slapped him hard.

"You can't just force yourself in a shower especially when someone is using it!,don't you have any manners!"

Baki wasn't expecting to get a slap,but he still smiled.

"Actually,none of my parents cared to teach me manner's.I'm sorry".

Well you weren't expecting that kind answer from him,but you couldn't help but feel bad for him.

(Hey!,don't feel bad Y/n!He obviously knows it's inappropriate to see a girl naked without her permission!)You couldn't lie,the logical voice in your head was reasonable this time.

"It's okay",you sighed in relief that it atleast wasn't Sikorsky."But don't do that again!,I mean never!",you scolded him pating him on the head a bit harshly.

"Okay!,I promise I won't!",he smiled and then looked at your body,making you realize that you had stopped covering yourself!You were about to cover up again with your hands but Baki stopped you from doing so.

"There is no need for that,after all I came here to help".

"Help with what..?",you said looking down awkwardly at the floors wet with water tyles.