Are they playing with me?

After finishing with the work in the afternoon again,all of you said goodbye to eachother before heading back to either your homes or just go out.After you made sure everyone had left,you found the chance to run after Hanayama who was about to exit Shin Shin Kai's building.

"Hey!Wait! Hanayamaaaaaaa!",you called out to him and he slightly turned his head back to see you running torwards him waiving your hand high in the air and holding the roses.He stopped and you ran to him,turned and stood infront of him huffing.

Hanayama looked down at you as you huffed trying to catch your breath,it took you a minute before being able to speak.

"T-thanks for the flowers..., Hanayama..B-but why!,it was an accident for me being there in the first place and you know it...",you blushed looking down at your shoes, Hanayama paused to think for an answer.

"Well",he started making you look up at him,"You looked good in that suit.Your curves showed perfectly",he smirked making you gasp and look down at the floor again.But Hanayama wasn't done yet,he wanted to make a request,he looked at you seriously before opening his mouth to speak.

"Would you like for us to meet up again?This time.., maybe you could wear a maid's costume?If you want,this time we can do it at my place",he fixed his glasses waiting for a response."I will pay you generously"

"Maid d-dress?Pay me?Who do you think I am!,s-some prostitute?No way I'm agreeing to this!Shame on you!"

"Hmph!",you turned your back at him and stomped away holding the roses leaving him dumbfounded, Hanayama didn't mean it the way you thought he did,he just wanted the two of you to somehow meet together and be alone,he just didn't know how.He messed up his words and could only watch you as you ran away.

He sighed and fixed his glasses again, before walking away with his hands inside his pockets in thought.

Meanwhile,you were walking away both in confusion and frustration,you didn't know what to assume.Hanayama seemed like a nice guy to you,he protected you from Doyle and didn't even ask you how you ended up there in the first place.On the other hand,he had just attempted to bribe you and make you strip for him in a maid suit!

(Maybe is because he is a Yakuza,he must think every girl would do anything for him), you thought to yourself but your thoughts were cut off as someone was standing infront of you blocking your way.

Looking up, you saw the last person you wanted to see, Yujiro.Once again,he had that stupid grin spread across his face,his hands shoved inside his pockets.

"What do you want?", you stepped back but didn't show any sign of fear,you hoped that he wouldn't do anything to you in the middle of the street.

"Wearing bunny costumes at night huh?",he stepped closer to you but this time you didn't move.

"Well I didn't have a choice!,I had to disguise myself to escape from!-",(SHIT IM NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY-)

"Escape?"

"N-No! I meant!-",you tried to cover it up but it was too late, Yujiro immediately understood what you meant and who you tried to escape from.

"So they went after you".

"Y-yeah...,they did..But atleast I managed to save my self from them without anyones help!"

"Well how are you going to save yourself now?"

"Save myself?-"MM!",you gasped as he pulled you by your waist and smashed his lips against yours,you tried to resist him and push him away but you couldn't,just about when you thought he was going to pull away,he grabbed your head and tangled his hand on your hair keeping you in place as he forced his tongue inside your mouth.