I love you pt 2- Lorenzo Berkshire

Guess who's spending the day writing *points to self*

Y/N was sitting in the common room. Tom's girlfriend was sitting at one of the tables when she turned around towards her "You've been upset the last few days. Even Tom noticed and that man usually cares about nothing" She said making Y/N sigh and close her book. "How long did it take for Tom to tell you he loves you?" She asked. The girl at the table tilted her head. "We've been together for 3 years and he said it a total of maybe 10 or 15 times. But he doesn't have to tell me he loves me, he shows me he loves me. But to answer the first time he said  he loves me might of been 6 months into our relationship" She answered making Y/N nod "I told Enzo I love him and he just said thank you for telling me" Y/N chuckled lightly.

"Give him time, everyone falls in love at a different rate. He does care about you Y/N don't doubt that" She told her making Y/N nod her head.

✨️✨️

She was straddling Enzo's lap as he was sitting on the bed and holding her hips. They're lips were moving gently against each other, he kissed her jaw going towards her neck. Her fingers running through his hair with her eyes closed she sighed "God I love you" She whispered which caused Enzo to stop kissing her neck and sigh. She opened her eyes confused. He pushed her off him and ran his hands over his face. "Why did you stop?" She asked. He turned to look at her.

"I can't focuse when you say that! I know that everytime you say it you expect me to say it back to you" He said standing up from the bed. " But I don't! Am I not allowed to say it?" She asked making him walk around the room "I know it's hurting you when you say it and you don't hear it back" He said. "I didn't say that!" She said standing up from the bed now. "I can see it in your eyes Y/N" He whispered. "I just, please stop saying it to me. I hate that I hurt you every time when I don't say it" He said making her nod. She put her shoes on and nodded.

"Okay, I'll stop saying it" She whispered, she grabbed her bag and walked to the door "I know you don't want yo hear it Lorenzo, but I do love you" She said and walked out of his dorm leaving him alone.

He cared about, of course he did. She knew that. She just wanted to hear him say it. At least once just so that she knew her feelings were reciprocated.

✨️✨️✨️

They were all sitting at the black lake, Astoria came over with Mattheos hand wrapped around her shoulder. "Look what Matty got me" She screamed out to the girls showing off her necklace. "It's beautiful " YN said softly as she was laying in Enzo's arms her back pressed against his chest."He told me he loves me this morning and gave it to me" Astoria said, Y/n smiled at her friend but felt Enzo tense behind her. She turned her head towards him and rubbed his arms that were around her.

"Enz, relax babe" She whispered and leaned up to his cheek and placed a soft kiss on it. He looked down at her and could see concern in her eyes "Are you okay?" She whispered. He nodded his head but he wasn't okay. All of his friends around him were telling their girlfriends they love them. Now he was the very last one left to tell her and they were together for almost 8 months now.

He watched as his girlfriend played with his fingers and laughed with their friends. She hasn't told him she loves him from the last time when she said it leaving his dorm. He loved hearing her telling him that but it hurt him not being able to say it back.

He was sure that she was the one for him. He tried practising in the mirror and it was easy but when he seen her he lost all confidence and didn't say it. He couldn't even bring himself to be intimate with her because he was scared that she would say and he wouldn't say it back.

"You're very tense" She whispered to him as they all got up to get back to the Castle. He stopped her staying behind. "I tried to practising saying the 3 words that you want to hear" He admitted making her smile softly. "Enzo, don't. You don't have to say it. I get it. You care for me. I don't have to hear it" She said with a sad smile which made him feel like shit.

"Even Tom is able to say it to his girlfriend and he's the creepiest cunt we know" He said making her laugh. "Relax. I'm not waiting for you to say it or putting pressure on you to" She said and wrapped her arms around his neck "But you have been neglecting me. I'm horny. Now if you don't take care of that I will go somewhere else for it. Nott is looking rather nice today" She teased. Enzo frowned "The fuck you will. Youre mine" He growled and pulled her with him to his dorm making her laugh.

Haha there will be a part 3 don't worry. He'll tell her. Soon.