Episode - 06

It's been a week after Hyun leave the house. Yu-Jun get back to his old daily routine... wake up early feed himself go to college take his classes after class he work under Zhang in his store then go back to his house.

It was a basic routine of his daily life nothing special no friends group no chill he was just living his life.

In night alone in his house loneliness take over him sometime he cries thinking why did he left alive alone in the world and sleep with his loneliness.

*Next morning*

Yu-Jun come to work like normal days he was doing his work Zhang wasn't there so he was working alone.

Suddenly A Big car stop front of the store. In hurry two guards come out and stood in front of the car. Yu-Jun notice the car the car from inside " what an amazing car it must be belong to some rich family wonder what is it doing here" he said to himself.

A while later a tall handsome figure came out from the car taking off his sunglasses wearing a coat over the shirt sharp eyes markable jawline pointed nose a tanned skin made his looks more handsome.

he looks at the store where Yu-Jun work he give his glasses one of his guards and inter the store he looks around store there wasn't much people...

He saw Yu-Jun standing in the cash counter He slam on the table looking at Him he asked "Are you perhaps Yu-Jun? "