Episode - 02

** In store**

YU-JUN reached to his work place with a lovely smile "Hello, brother Zhang, what spicy news you have today?".

A middle-aged man wearing glasses was reading newspaper and smoking in same time. He took off his glasses and looked at him lazily "haah~, nothing new all old stuff mafia killing, drugs an all. You say how was your study?" he asked.

Yu-Jun was wearing his work apron and turn to him "everything is going fine, next scholarship will be mine brother" he said.

With a TONK sound Zhang tap YU-JUN head with the newspaper "how many time I have to tell you that call me BOSS in work place and if you already change your outfits go take your shift" he said.

"ouch! It hurts, don't be so heartless" Yu-Jun said. "I didn't hit you that hard" Zhang said, while getting ready to go out.

ZHANG really doesn't care about formality for Yu-Jun.

He is a Lazy, Tough guy but very kind person, he always listens him and suggest him what to do or not of Yu-Jun.

Zhang wasn't his family member but they had similar incident happened in their life. After his parents' death nobody was there for him, he had nothing to do but accept the reality. He started to work under him they were close,

But there is something that you can't share with anyone the sorrows, pains, even if people willing to hear or help you. It's only yours.

"I have some impotent work in another city. Can you close the shop today?". Zhang asked. "yeah, no problem leaves this place in my care sir!". With a big smile he said to him.

Yu-Jun noticed something was off about Zhang today. But he choose not to say anything.

Zhang turn to him and SHOUT from outside the shop "Don't get into any trouble behind my back, call me if anything happened". "Have a safe journey" Yu-Jun said.

Zhang look back to him one more time before go. Yu-Jun was doing his work in the store.

Zhang leave the store in his care.

There weren't much customers Yu-Jun was working by himself... he look outside suddenly he remembers what Huran said.

"They must be enjoying there. Ah.. looks like its going to rain. Weather was good this afternoon" he said and get back to his work.

**Hope You like this Episode<3!!